PDA

View Full Version : New season of the Surreal Life

JudyKay1966
01-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Did anyone else see the first episode last night? My hubby and I were laughing ourselves silly! Okay...I admit it; I got hooked on it last season and dragged my poor hubby into it, too, but this season looks to be more wild and crazy than last (and that is something I didn't think I would ever say).

They have seven people living together this time:

Christopher Knight (aka "Peter Brady")
Jane Wieldin (from the 80's girl rock band, The Go-Gos)
Verne Troyer (aka "Mini Me" from the Austin Powers movies)
Da Brat (wrap singer)
China (lady wrestler)
Adrienne Curry (America's Next Top Model)...I think that's her name
And a male model (sorry, can't remember his name)

And from the looks of last night, it's going to be a wild season! :eek:

kybeauty
01-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes...I am hooked also...I haven't laughed THAT hard in a very very very long time...and Mini Me..is SO naughty :eek:

Brandya
01-12-2005, 03:39 PM
I thought Chyna was acting crazy. She wasnt like that on wrestling. Now it looks like she is a boozer.

ncstategal
01-12-2005, 11:51 PM
that show is soooooo funny!!!!i loved the part where chyna was snoring loudly and dabrat was leaving the room and what did she see mini me on his scooter butt a$$ naked and peeing!!!! :eek: :D .....i thought i was going to fall off the couch laughing....this show and strange love i am hooked on....

Tasha405
01-13-2005, 01:39 PM
I love this show too. We laughed so hard at this one. I think this might be the best season yet! :D

lpelham
01-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi!

I just found this discussion and I too am addicted to The Surreal Life. But I loved all the other seasons too! Sunday nights, two hours of my life are sucked away by Surreal Life, Strange Love and Celebrity Fit Club. Thanks a lot VH1 :-)

Libby

JudyKay1966
02-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Is anyone else as disappointed as I am? :( After the first episode of the season, I was prepared for a wild ride because it really looked like they had a group of people who would constantly keep things interesting, but its really been slow going...and they are already showing reruns??!! :confused: We've seen...three episodes?...and now they rerun the first one. They can do better than this!

justme23
04-29-2005, 03:01 PM
I thought it was over already? They did the finale of it the other night.

It probably is, your post was the first one in 2 months.

MistyWolf
04-30-2005, 12:23 PM
It is over .. and I thought it was a good Surreal Life .. can't wait for the next one .. lol.

I wonder how Chris and Adrienne are doing???

And I think Marcus Shankenburg (the other model) is HOT!! .. my friends husband thinks he's gay .. lol.

MamaFairal
05-06-2005, 07:56 AM
And I think Marcus Shankenburg (the other model) is HOT!! .. my friends husband thinks he's gay .. lol.

He's NOT! He dated Pam Anderson for a long time and she split from Tommy Lee :)

MistyWolf
05-06-2005, 10:40 AM
I didn't think he was .. I think friends hubby thought so cause he didn't go for China Doll ?? But than I don't really blame him on that one .. lol. And Pam is one lucky lady ;).

Katt
05-06-2005, 11:12 AM
I don't think they will ever be able to top Mini Me peeing in a vase, while butt naked. LMAO The grunts..OMG the grunting was too much.

MistyWolf
05-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah .. Mini Me was a trip!