PDA

View Full Version : My hubbys good news!

laughsalot
01-08-2005, 11:48 AM
My hubby dragraces and today we got the new Mopar Muscle Magazine and his car is in it!! Talk about someone being excited, he is ecstatic! :D He is thinking he is famous now :p

Tracy'sMom
01-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Tell Him Congrats!! That is great news

laughsalot
01-08-2005, 11:51 AM
thank you, I will tell him:D

buglebe
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
laughs a lot quad cities as in north alabama?

nanajoanie
01-08-2005, 06:06 PM
WTG to your hubby. Like WOOHOO!! Sure hope Mary sees this. She will be so happy for you also :)

YankeeMary
01-08-2005, 06:16 PM
My hubby dragraces and today we got the new Mopar Muscle Magazine and his car is in it!! Talk about someone being excited, he is ecstatic! :D He is thinking he is famous now :p
OH MY GOODNESS...which one? I will be out tomorrow and buy that one up. Tell him, I want an autograph...he is close enough to being famous for me. I am so thrilled for him. WOO HOO...way to go Micheal, I am proud of you..WOO HOO!!!

laughsalot
01-08-2005, 10:11 PM
LOL! I called him in here and let him read this post, he laughed! Mary, it is in the Mopar Muscle Magazine, it should be in stores on Monday or Tuesday and it has a blue car on the front of it. Michaels car is on the last page. He and his Dad are tickled to death.
Michael is chomping at the bit to start racing this year! I am hoping he does good. I have always hated going to watch because it tears my nerves up worrying about him but he is gonna keep on doing it, so I may as well go and watch. Whitney started going with me at the end of last season and she loves it, so I wont have to go by myself.
Michael is even talking about getting shirts made up:D

tsquared
01-09-2005, 06:49 AM
That is fantastic Congratulations to your Hubby!!

queenangie
01-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Woohoo!