PDA

View Full Version : MamaFairal...

YankeeMary
01-08-2005, 09:14 AM
How is/did your visit with your friend go? I can't remember when she was suppose to go back. Hope you all had or are having a fabulous time.

MamaFairal
01-08-2005, 09:26 AM
yes i am alive and survived my visit(barely)

Steph flew home Jan 6th and barely made her flight out because Mo had that BIGBIG ice storm Tues and then NH got hit thurs night :)
We had a blast visiting and reconnecting but the last few days she was here we all got so sick.I took her to the hospital and turned out she had bronchitis and an ear infection.....she was miserable.
I got the cough and cold the day after she left..and i have now given it to my new man(Matthew)whom we(steph and I) met Dec 30th.....whole other thread there :D

Sorry i didnt post earlier or post pics but we got so sick the last few days of her visit.I'll try to post a pic soon
Thanks for remembering me Mary ;)

YankeeMary
01-08-2005, 09:28 AM
I am thrilled that you had a good time with her up until the sickness, I hate it that you all got sick, dern it. But now onto Matthew...we want to know whats up with that..lol..I hope he is wonderful to you, you deserve that. I am happy for you.

MamaFairal
01-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Ahhh Matthew,
yes he is a doll baby....so sweet and attentive:)
I met him online and was reluctant to meet in person because i had told him i had recently gained so much weight being off work and such......i felt safe enough to meet him Dec30th with Steph as my "backup" and we met at a local hotelbar for kareyoke(sp?)and drinks..(and no after drinking i didnt make him drive home :) )we had a blast.He made me laugh online but makes me laugh even more in person. He is wonderful.
He's 31yo(old for my standards as i usually like younger) Very stablely employed as an "exec" for Sprint and has only been in KC area since Nov04.He lives 40 mins away but so far this week has driven over here 3X's to see me....ahhh!
I saw him dec 30,31 and jan 5th 6th and he now is Atl on business and will be back monday night and i'll see him tues again.
ahh i just love new love dont you??

YankeeMary
01-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Yes I do. I am so happy for you. To bad you didn't go with him on his business trip I am 45 mins outside of Atlanta, I would have loved to had lunch with you. I hope this relationship grows into something wonderful for you. HUGS!!!

MamaFairal
01-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks Mary
I just find it strange how i meet men from "where i used to live" when i move here.
If you remember before i moved to KC i was in Atlanta.
Matthew if from Alpharetta where is parents have some big horse farm :)
Giddyup!

laughsalot
01-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Wow Mama! I am sorry that yall got sick! I am glad the visit went great though and I am so happy about your new love! ((((Mama))))

catdance
01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
well..MAMA there ya go, new man..NEW YEAR..I wish ya luck sweetie, I do..have fun..need to "borrow my brown paper bag"??????
I will wait for more UPDATES..

MamaFairal
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
to use to put over his(or my) head or for me to get sick in......lol

He's a beauty so i know its not for him ;)
Thanks(i think)

catdance
01-10-2005, 05:07 PM
well that brown paper bag represent's me seeing my Dr., as I was starting to date after my terrible BF, in the bag, given to me by my OB-GYN, you get the idea..if ya need some, I am your gal....
LOL!

MamaFairal
01-10-2005, 05:12 PM
OOOh that "brown paper bag".......yeah please!!

~* funny true story here*~
We ordered something mailorder and it came sat and get this.....the "wrappers" are on back order.....lol How funny is that!!!!
We stopped at Walmart....they always have them in stock..lol
Dont ask what we ordered ;)