PDA

View Full Version : all the things I meant to say:

gonnascream
01-05-2005, 08:21 PM
I have to let this out, because I feel like I am going to snap inside. I feel like I am screaming, and no one has heard a sound.

to my dad:
I love you. I know you haven't told me that since my surgery, but I do. I am sorry for what I said, I know I deserved what I got then. I have accepted the fact I will always be a mistake.

to my brother.
I wish you well in life. I know we don't see eye to eye, but don't be like me.Please don't blow your chances in life. Your nieces love you and miss you.

To my mom:
I get my selfishishness from you. I hate myself, cause I have turned into you. I am making the same mistakes with my hubby that you did with dad, and when he left you he left me too. And I was a scared kid that couldn't handle it. Screw you you god forsaken witch for making me this way. I am watching the love of my life fade away because every single time Im angry I turn into you. The only thing I was ever good for was child support, you never cared how much I cried. The only thing I ever wanted from you was some kinds words and a hug.

to my grandma:
I am sorry. You remeber that time I called up there back in 95, and I was crying, and dwight awnsered the phone, and he asked "what have they done to her now ?". They had done it, but I was trying to see if anybody loved me, or if I could be loved. You know what they did was use me as a pawn in the divorce.

to ruthie:
you remember when I was 16, and I cried and cried after I broke up with will ?
I thought he loved me, but I cried because that was the first guy to have used me. It's all true, I meant nothing. I hope you & nate have a long happy life with each other, underneath it all I can tell he's a great guy.

to my andie:
I cry because I hurt & I wish you will never know what it's like. You are such a beautiful girl, your going to take over the world some day. But I wish I was a better mom. I want you to know I have loved you since the day you were born, and I did everything I ever could for you. Im sorry I yell, Im sorry I say mean things to everybody, I am sorry. Baby I want you to know that the night I got real sick and your granddad had to take me to the hospital, I thought about you & your sisters. How much I love you, how brave you 2 are, and how if I died that night, you would never grow up to see me being a bitter old hag.I love you girl.

to my nikki:
You are wonderful. You amaze me everyday with the way you look at things. I would give anything to be in your world for even a second. You got a gret big sister, a wonderful stepfather, and a mother who love you very much

to my love:
I yell at you too much. I get angry too often. I am killing us. I am going to do whatever it takes not to lose you. I have issues baby that I am too scared to deal with. I am scared you are going throw me away, the same way my dad did, and my ex, and half the guys I ever dated. The only thing I know in life is that nomatter how much a persons heart aches, they can be tossed aside. I don't care where we go as long as it's together. Im going to pray that things go better for you tommorow I love you with all my heart and soul, but I been a crappy wife. I would leave me in a heartbeat.My permanent resolution is to love you, and be calmer, to put away my razor tounge. I said what I did out of anger, and Im paying for it now. I will never be susie homemaker, but I will do my best to turn it around. I love you, forever and always.

To my MIL:
Im sorry I screwed up your comp. I never meant for it to happen.

to the rest of the world:
I know my shortcomings. If you quit pointing them out, I will improve. It may take a lifetime of tears, but hey, I know what I have to lose.

sincerely, M.

treasurymae
01-05-2005, 08:27 PM
all i can say is you have me in tears. I hope things get better {hugs**

cinnamonch
01-05-2005, 08:38 PM
What you have done here is take the first step toward the road to recovery. You have recongnized what your short comings and identified what has caused them.

Now take that information and move forward to the life you deserve. Don't over whelmed yourself by trying to be everything to everyone. Step back and take the time to find YOU!!!

Also know you have a support team here that is beyond belief.

moe265
01-05-2005, 08:42 PM
((((((((((((((((Gonnascream)))))))))))))))))) I hope things get better for you very soon.

DreamWarrior
01-05-2005, 08:45 PM
WOW! What a BIG HUGE GIGANTIC step!!!

Things can only look up from here.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

budlite
01-05-2005, 09:10 PM
I was in tears reading your post and wanted just to reach out and give you a big hug. You have a man who loves , and 2 wonderful children who love you too , take that love and embrace it and let them show you the way to happiness. Try to talk to any one a, a church goer a therapist some one not connented to you , you will be amazed how you will feel after ards.

sending lots of hugs

buglebe
01-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Consider going to a doctor and getting on an anti depressant until you can get through this rough period. When you dislike yourself you are mean to everyone else and you take it out on the one you love the most. I am using "you" loosely. It is the way most of us are. I can tell you depression shows up in different ways. I love my prozac and wouldn't do without it. And my family loves me more on it. And don't like me off of it.

laughsalot
01-05-2005, 09:23 PM
((gonnascream)) no words just hugs to you girl!

reneep45
01-05-2005, 09:43 PM
no words just a big big long uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh
And a HUGE hug (((((((hugg)))))

msmom79
01-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh My Gosh Girl I Thought You Were Talking About My Life!! Thank You For Sharing And Letting Me Know Im Not The Only One Who Has Issues.if You Need To Talk Pm Me Or Email Me At (parkeranna79@hotmail.com) Hugs To You . Ann

DreamWorld
01-05-2005, 10:52 PM
(((((Hugs))))) and more (((((Hugs))))) I wish you only the best! :)

Shann
01-05-2005, 11:10 PM
{{{{hugs********

Eyore
01-05-2005, 11:25 PM
(((Hugs))) to you gonnascream.

YankeeMary
01-06-2005, 06:04 AM
Yep tears here also. You need a huge real life hug, I hope you have what is needed to ask someone for one. Hugs help so much. You feel you have made such a mess of things, I would like to say that words do hurt but those involved just need to try to forgive and forget, you sound as though you want things better, and I pray that you are able to reach that goal. I might get flamed for stating this but I have to, Pray. Get down on your knees and pray girl like no one has ever prayed before. I know its hard to humble ourselves, but trust me, you will never have a better feeling. I will continue to pray for your resolution and strength to make your life the way you ALL want it to be. It took a brave woman to post such intimate details such as you have. I admire that. Keep your head up and feel free to contact me if I can do anything at all to help you get through this difficult time. HUGS!!!

lassss
01-06-2005, 06:43 AM
wow what a great step in moving forward and getting your life back on track....take those words to the people who need to hear them in your life...write each person a letter if you cannot tell them face to face....getting it all out in the open and letting everyone know your feelings are coming from the heart with really help you move forward...

Keep it real :)

Kelsey1224
01-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Hugs to you from me too! You were very brave to put those words down for everyone to read.

I hope you are able to someday share them with the special people in your life.

KeliMom
01-06-2005, 08:42 AM
WOW! I am amazed that you are such a brave person by stating all this... good for you girl! <big round of applause> :)

maranatha4
01-06-2005, 08:58 AM
I said a prayer for you when I read your post. Your pain came through in your words. May all good things come to you.
Mara

ladybugbhb
01-06-2005, 11:14 AM
(((((great big hugs to you)))))))))

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Lassss has a wonderful idea...I hope you utilize it.

I have never read so much pain on this forum as I did tonight with your words. I have also never been at the level you are apparently at...and that is why I feel so humbled. I only wish I had the guts that you have to post your true feelings...and I wish you nothing but the best.

****HUGS****

twinkiesmom
01-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Many words of sadness. I see some of the same in my life. My boy just come running downstairs to go to the bathroom and I just hadta give him a hug. Your words made me see alot of the same and what I could do to change the present. I hope you can see it too. (((gonnascream))) It'll get better. If you see yourself becoming your mom, (one place I can relate) you have the power to change it. I am also one that seems to do nothing but yell. And that isn't right. That also can change. It really does sound like you've taken a big step. Keep going forward. God Bless.

llbriteyes
01-08-2005, 11:03 AM
For all the things you meant to say.... Say them. Say them now while you have the chance. If you can't say them, write them. Put it down in a letter and mail it off.

Second, I would say that you sounds incredibly depressed. See a qualified psychiatrist who will be able to diagnose and treat you properly for it.

Third, its your life. You get one chance. Change what you can. Even if you think you can't, try. Don't sweat what you can't change. You can't control how people think about you. You can't change what people say about you. You can only control how you deal with it.

Fourth. Be good to yourself. You deserve it.

Linda