PDA

View Full Version : alias

renagade
01-05-2005, 08:16 PM
had to get up and walk away-BORING. I hope the whole season isn't like tonights show. Could not even finish out the last hour of it.

Doreas_13
01-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Me and my brother miss the opening season series. IT was that tedious. Man and I am really wondering what happen on Alias. Can you tell me some details?
THanks
D
Doreas_13@yahoo.com

renagade
01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
As I said I only watched first hour but it was so boring. They started off showing her stealing a vial of stuff and almost falling off a train then they switched back to days earlier and showed same stuff all over again. Just different views of same crap. My husband said we have watched one hour and have seen same thing twice now what a waste of time. I had to agree with him.She does quit the CIA but really doesn't. Just joins a secret group with the same old people. Hope it is better next time or I am not watching anymore.

eve17
01-07-2005, 10:05 PM
The first hour was the worst that is sure. i watched the whole two hours. Ive been watching from day one and i stuck with it thru all of season 3 then waited all these months, there was no way i was not watching the whole thing,lol. To sum it up............ They ended up having a *great* bad guy in it/ fight with sid, reveal that her father killed her mother to save Sidney. Becouse mom put a hit on sid. But I am very hopeful about the new season. Sidney's sister, Nadia joined them ;) did i confuse you or help?

renagade
01-08-2005, 07:40 PM
The first hour was the worst that is sure. i watched the whole two hours. Ive been watching from day one and i stuck with it thru all of season 3 then waited all these months, there was no way i was not watching the whole thing,lol. To sum it up............ They ended up having a *great* bad guy in it/ fight with sid, reveal that her father killed her mother to save Sidney. Becouse mom put a hit on sid. But I am very hopeful about the new season. Sidney's sister, Nadia joined them ;) did i confuse you or help? No I got it all thanks. I really was disappointed in the show. Thank you for telling me the last half thro. I just couldn't sit there a minute longer. lol

justme23
01-20-2005, 01:17 PM
I was definitely NOT disappointed... I thought it was fabulous! I have not missed an episode since the very first episode of season 1 and I will not miss one as long as it's on the air.