PDA

View Full Version : Medium

treasurymae
01-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Anyone else watch this tonight? I thought it was pretty good. Guess i have a new 9pm show. i just hope it doesnt replace E.R. i noticed the next episode is for thursday at 9pm....

diana1096
01-04-2005, 02:02 AM
I missed it and really wanted to see it. Is it as good as the old ER?

treasurymae
01-04-2005, 05:21 AM
In my opinion it was a good episode but i have to watch a few more before i would say it was better than the old E.R. and even then it would be hard to beat E.R. in my opinion . :) Although i have been watching "House" and it seems to be good to.

FreeBnutt
01-05-2005, 06:04 AM
I like Medium too, and don't think it'll replace ER. They do need something to fill the gap since The Apprentice is over, and Joey and Will & Grace, just aren't cutting it anymore.

renagade
01-05-2005, 02:11 PM
It was better than I expected it to be. They will most likely move E.R. somewhere else. I read this is carters last season. I love that guy. Won't be the same without him.

skettios
01-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Heads up! I saw an interview with Noah Wylie (a.k.a. Carter) and he said as long as they don't kill him off he will be back for guest appearances. He said he'd like to stay to be around for the final show. I thought Medium was pretty good. I agree I'd like to see a few more episodes. I think it will remain a Monday nite show cause they mentioned a new episode for next Moday.