PDA

View Full Version : What happened ON PASSIONS TODAY?

chyna123
12-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Can someone please update me on what happened on passions? Is the baby gwens or Teresa's? tia

disneymom
12-30-2004, 02:02 PM
hi. the baby is teresas, gwen =telle ethan she doesnt want to see him again, then faints, ivy tells ethen to stay down by the nicu so he doesnt upset her more, teresa perswade ethan to go see thir new baby (they were getting kind of lovey in the nicu, and gwen sees them (on the previe at the end it shows gwen with a seringe vowing to kill tereasa)

sheridan and luis are about to be married when someone barges in needing their fathers last right read, so father lonagan leaves to do that, in the mean time, she reads the card that beth sent saying mrs. wheeler is her mother

Rebecca, poisens eves drink

thats all i can remeber, sorry bought the typo, i have a wiggle worm on me :)

nicole

treasurymae
01-03-2005, 09:14 PM
speaking about passions i really hope after today gwen gets what she deserves. anyone else watch today. I dont want to spoil it for those who didnt. I just really dont like gwen. I also hope that luis and sheridian dont get married. they make me sick they are just to perfect together.... so unreal......LOL

Bud_Girl76
01-26-2005, 08:29 AM
speaking about passions i really hope after today gwen gets what she deserves. anyone else watch today. I dont want to spoil it for those who didnt. I just really dont like gwen. I also hope that luis and sheridian dont get married. they make me sick they are just to perfect together.... so unreal......LOL

Oh I hope Gwen get's her day also I can't stand her I want Ethan and Teresa together.. I want Sheridan and Luis together I can't stand Beth she is a you know what lol.. I also want her behind bars for stealing Sheridan and Luis's child she needs to get her day too and they are playing that out to much she needs to be exposed now