PDA

View Full Version : Who rewards=EBAY?

mnvdriver
12-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Who rewards the best ( comparative value ) for registering at EBAY?

tnrose
12-27-2004, 04:43 PM
.QUICKREWARDS

Ebay BUY-IT-NOW orders - Buy an item on ebay with the 'buy-it-now' buttom and earn $0.10 each time you use a buy it now button! You may do these more then once a day If you plan on purchasing more then 1 Bin in a give day you must 1)click on the link EACH TIME you do a Buy It Now (DON’T DO ALL THE BINS WITH CLICKING THE LINK ONCE 2)Email us the order numbers to get credited for more then 1 BIN (Once per 24 Hours)
DailySignup - $0.10 - [Not Complete]

2. Ebay Registration - Register for ebay and become an acitve member by placing a bid within 30 day Allow 2-3 days to credit AFTER you placed the first bid ***FIRST TIME REGISTRATIONS ONLY. IF YOU ALREADY HAD EBAY/HALF.COM ACCOUNT YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT
Signup - $5.00 - [Not Complete]
============================================

CREATIONS REWARDS

Earn 1,000 points upon registration and one bid. Earn 20 points for *each* "Buy It Now" purchase made, must click through before transaction.
==============================================

MILLERSREWARDSHOP

Sign up for an account at Ebay; and place at least one bid (no credit card needed!) and earn 800 pts! If you already have an account with Ebay; then one of your family members can sign up through our links; and you can still get credit for it!
===========

MY POINTS

Register at eBay and begin bidding at The World's Online Marketplace™.

Then, either place a bid or use Buy It Now to purchase an item at eBay within 30 days and you’ll earn 50 Points. Click below to get started
=================================

I am sure there are others and I am not sure which will be the best deal(Iwould think QUICKREWARDS) Guess it depends on if you are a member of any of the sites.
Hope this helps.