PDA

View Full Version : NFL Oakland @ Kansas City Quarter 1 ~ 2200

quill
12-26-2004, 03:23 AM
What happened during the Chiefs first turnover?
*Tyler Brayton intercepted tipped pass

What did Dick Enberg say about Kerry Collins during the Raiders offensive player introductions?
*Loved to "go deep"

What did Dan Dierdorf say about Eddie Kennison?
*Had history of dropping easy passes

What did Dick Enberg say about the Chiefs offensive line?
*Willie Roaf and Will Shields were going to tenth Pro Bowl

What did Dick Enberg say about Denard Walker?
*Was filling in for Charles Woodson

What did Dick Enberg say about Langston Walker when he blocked the field goal?
*Had blocked three kicks during season

What did Dick Enberg say about Scott Fujita during the defensive player introductions?
*Was "big play" performer

What was Santana Moss shown doing during the "Fresh Starts" segment?
*Catching a touchdown pass
*Subway (Thanks exferryguy)

What did Dick Enberg say about the Raiders while discussing the "Reliable Game Points"?
*Had a low-ranked defense
*UPS

quill
12-26-2004, 03:25 AM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during this program, about a group of family and friends who compete to win a billionaire's estate?
*"The Will"
*Saturday, January 8

In a commercial during this show, what did captions and an announcer do to stress the exclusivity of cash back, warranty, and financing deals offered on two vehicles as they sped down roadways in black-and-white and a Christmas song played?
*Mentioned you couldn't get them at the mall, from Santa, or on a candied yam
*Kia
*Receive up to $3,000 cash back

In a commercial during this show, what did a man do in the morning at a fast-food drive-through that he explained to his confused friend was a way to get his "taste buds up and runnin'"?
*Ordered flavorful soft drink
*Sonic
*Has all your favorite drink flavors

In a commercial during this show, what did a man, who browsed around a car dealership during a big sale, do with his son because he did not have enough time to take him to see Santa ?
*Left him with man in red costume
*GM
*Guaranteed sale price on red tag

In a commercial during this show, what happened after a golfer made a "lovely shot" and raised his arms?
*Crowd collapsed on golf course
*Right Guard Sport Gel
*Strongest gel around

In a commercial during this show, what did a red car do that caused a similar car to speed off as an announcer described them as siblings?
*Bumped basketball out of reach
*Chevy Cobalt
*Is highly anticipated addition

In a commercial during this show, what did football players do while fans cheered, a blimp flew overhead, and an announcer discussed purchasing tickets?
*Repeated, "Not in this house!"
*Visa
*Only card that is accepted

In a commercial during this show, what did a businesswoman, an ice cream man, a dentist, and a construction worker do as they became excited about their cellular phone plans?
*Walked away from job responsibilities
*T-Mobile
*Free three-day weekends

In a commercial during this show, what happened as a silver car sped across a winding road surrounded by trees and an announcer discussed how it could "shift power"?
*Yellow lines came off of street
*Acura RL
*Has advanced technology and powerful handling

In a commercial during this show, what happened when a man paused his TV to use the bathroom during the New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square?
*Countdown got stuck in the middle
*DirecTV
*Cost less than $50

In a commercial during this show, what did a blonde, muscular man do as he said things like "my equipment," "my base camp," and "my favorite part, the descent"?
*Surfed in unconventional ways
*American Express
*Those who define success in their own way

jatan
12-26-2004, 07:39 AM
In a commercial during this show, what did an announcer do as images of soldiers in wars both present and past were shown in both black-and-white and color?
Discussed connection between all army members
U.S. Army
Go to www.GoArmy.com

exferryguy
12-26-2004, 08:48 AM
Thanks QUILL for the easiest football that I've done yet! :D

quill
12-26-2004, 09:00 AM
Thanks QUILL for the easiest football that I've done yet! :D
LOL - took me long enough to finish it up - Merry Christmas!! (a little late) :D

exferryguy
12-26-2004, 09:07 AM
Who sponsored the "Fresh Starts" segment during which Santana Moss was shown catching a touchdown pass?
Subway

In a commercial during this show, what did a woman with a camera on a guided museum tour do while observing men making a sand painting before a map of the U.S. appeared?
Ruined painting with sneeze
Southwest Airlines
One-way fares range from $39 to $149

exferryguy
12-26-2004, 09:09 AM
LOL - took me long enough to finish it up - Merry Christmas!! (a little late) :D

Thanks Again and A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL OF OUR GROUP HERE! ;)

jatan
12-26-2004, 09:45 AM
In a commercial during this game, what did a woman who sold sunglasses jokingly say made her "telepathic" as people and mannequins wearing sunglasses were shown?
Answered customers questions before they asked
UPS
E-mail notification of delivery

In a commercial during this show, what were members of a family, who raised their glasses in a toast at a restaurant, doing as "signature" dishes from the restaurant appeared close-up and were garnished with sauces and squirts of lemon?
Enjoying uniquely-created "holiday feast" based on menu choices
Red Lobster
Includes favorites such as Snow Crab