PDA

View Full Version : Evelyn Turner sites

guylc2
12-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Anybody else ticked off at Evelyn Turner for zeroing their accounts without paying them? I wouldn't belong to any of her sites if she hadn't bought the one I'm in from another webmaster...I was 2 cents from payout when she zeroed all the accounts, so I would've been able to redeem for payment 24 hours later, but now I've waited over a month. Just went to her support site to see what's up, saw quite a few posts from folks in the same boat, and just plain had to copy the following exchange and bring it here...ET comes off a bit snotty, if you ask me.
LET'S ALL JUST CLICK ENOUGH TO STAY ACTIVE TILL SHE PAYS US! I'm clicking a single link per month till I see my money. Join me, please?

"ET
The mass pay said THE GOAL was to have everyone paid by Christmas. I am doing the best that I can and paying out people as quickly as possible. I really wish people would STOP only reading the part they want to and posting only the parts they think about. Have the whole info before you make a post that insinuates something I did not say."end of ET

"Oh, excuse the heck out of me for my semantics...so I should've said "the goal" was to have as many people paid b4 xmas as you could...then how's about an update? From what I've read here, there are a few people who could've cashed out the regular way long before now, as they were in the $7 and up range, so this mass pay thing seems like a stalling action.

jimmy1339
12-26-2004, 02:10 AM
which sites does she own??

sschell
12-26-2004, 05:12 AM
Same here. Which sites does she own?
Susan

guylc2
12-26-2004, 11:11 PM
She owns a bunch...
Clickbuxx
CM4U
1stProfit
SurForHits
Cash Kitty
Fill My Account
Coffee Club Emails
Cash4Hits
Paidworld
View2Earn
KitCatCash
Viperclicks
Cashnclicks
Puppypaid2clicks
Cashcatchers
Moneymouser
Dungeon & Dragon Emails
Bugcash
Tombmailer.com
Fillmyinbox
TNTEmail
DeepSeaCash
CashAge
246Email
Worldwidemails
ILikeMails
SolarClick.com

Not sure which ones are dotcom or dotnet, but you should be able to tell from the names if you belong...
I just HATE IT when a so-called webmaster puts a lock on a subject after cutting a member down for just asking a question...seems she's only interested in her own opinion.

Katt
12-27-2004, 01:19 PM
She owns a ton, and pretty much does the same thing over and over. She buys an active site, then 0's out accounts. You can find TONS of info on her over at getpaidforum. The bad thing is, from what I've read over the past couple of years, she does this over and over, and gets away with it. :(

ithastobe
12-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the warning... glad to see that I'm not a member of any of these sites, thanks for letting us know.

guylc2
12-27-2004, 08:55 PM
She owns a ton, and pretty much does the same thing over and over. She buys an active site, then 0's out accounts. You can find TONS of info on her over at getpaidforum. The bad thing is, from what I've read over the past couple of years, she does this over and over, and gets away with it. :(

I didn't know all that! Like I said, I just happened to be a member of a program she bought, wasn't sure i wanted to stay, but I was close to payout, so I stuck around.
Her support forum is a joke! If you ask when you might be paid she snaps at you, then puts a lock on the subject! Bring it up again, she locks it again.

Katt
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Yep. She's pretty testy lol. Usually the sign of a guilty conscience (sp) ;)

Luckily, I haven't had any dealings with her, but I sure have read plenty. :eek:

jjlc3
12-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Yup, happened to me, too...$7.08 in earnings, $6.99 in personal clicks,zeroed out with no payment for over a month....I'm going to click MAYBE one click per month till she pays me, them I'm outtie.

d_terry2000
07-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Old post i know but I have to add my 2 cents. I cant stand this broad. I waited for 18 months for payment. I finally just told her a piece of my mind and quit all her programs. Which was better for her cuz She owed me over $30. But it was worth it to tell her off. I highly recommend anyone thinking of joining ANY of her programs to think twice. She doesnt hold back on telling you off but if you so much as send her a NICE post or email......shoot....I hope you have thick skin.