PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Santa Claus Nightmare

buglebe
12-24-2004, 07:34 PM
My dd just called. It is 9:30 at her house and she has just gotten the 3 year old down for the night at 9:00. She has been busy trying to sneak and wrap Santa presents,bake cookies etc all day. Her last job was to inflate the bouncy thing that Santa was to bring. It is one of those blow up trampolene like things. This was to be the big present. The inflation device was broken so she has been trying to blow it up by mouth. She said it actually has a mouth piece but that she has been blowing for 30 minutes and hasn't even made a dent. It is still lying limp on the floor. There are 6 cells to fill and several optional ones. I laughed until I cried when she told me. Any other Santa nightmares out there?

Urban Cowgirl
12-24-2004, 07:37 PM
LOL I thought those plugs were just to let the air out?? :confused: LOL it will take her till 2006 to get it all blown up!

tracyb
12-24-2004, 08:44 PM
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the same thing for my 2 yr old I hope it is not like that in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS BLESS HER HEART
HOPE SHE DONT GET TO LIGHT HEADED!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY ....LOL.... DEAR LORD DONT PAY ME BACK WITH THE SAME THING IN THE MORNING.....LOL

taz69
12-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Don't have one this year thank goodness - but I remember the year when my kids were 5 & 6 - dad snuck outside and jingled sleighbells outside the window - Scared them to death!/lol - they came out of their room screaming "THERE IS SOMEONE OUTSIDE!!!!!!" took an hour to get them calmed down and to sleep!

FreeBnutt
12-24-2004, 09:40 PM
HOW funny... lmao... ya know you can use a vacuum to blow things up too, atleast my electrolux and kirby can, and came with those attachments.

gwens29
12-25-2004, 12:27 AM
does she happen to have a nebulizer? lol we used that one yr we cut of the end and stuck it in the hole and taped it up it worked pretty darn good too lol

NiteQueen
12-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Well i dont have any nitemares this year but several years ago when my 13 yr old was bout 4 or 5 we got him one of them plastic tents to play in and i woke up in middle of nite and we had put it together and i went in the bedroom to check on kids and he was gone and i couldnt find him anywhere and i woke up my dh and we looked and looked to only find him asleep in the tent that was set up in the living room..........lmao now but then i was terrified...

Freebeemom
12-25-2004, 09:19 AM
I like the idea of using the nebulizer! I never thought of that!

No nightmares here!!!!

buglebe
12-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Well, dd managed to get one cell of the thing blown up. She said it looked like a swimming pool so she left it like that. The 3 yr old was very happy with her "swimming pool" and sat in it to open her other presents. Her dad is going to get it fixed today or tomorrow so she will have a new present.

faygokraze
12-25-2004, 03:05 PM
I would of got the hair dryer out and managed!! LOL