PDA

View Full Version : Stupid E Bay Seller

Aloha from paradise
12-24-2004, 02:17 PM
:mad: I'm so mad right now that I could spit nails! I bid on an auction on 12-02-04 and won and paid right away. I was told I would have the tee-shirt within a week. After the FIRST 10 days I e mail the guy to see what's up. Shirts in the mail I'm told. Okay, I wait another four days and still no shirt. E mail the jerk again and am told same thing. I wait a few more days and e mail jerk man and tell him I think the way he conducts business is unacceptable. Also tell him I will wait until 12-22-04 and will file with Square Trade and E bay. Get a real quick response from jerk man this time. Say's shirt was on back order! HELLO!!! Couldn't you have told me that when I won your stupid auction so I could have canceled or at least tell me in the FIRST e mail. I told jerk man it was to be a Christmas present for a friend and he PROMISED I would have it by Christmas. The mail has come and gone for today and still no shirt. Maybe they deliver the mail in New York where he lives on Christmas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sure they do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So I left jerk negative feedback and filed with Square Trade, also told jerk to keep his shirt and refund my money :mad: :mad: :mad: Okay I'm done :o Sorry to rant and rave but this really makes me mad. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

navywife
12-24-2004, 02:52 PM
What a horrible experience!!! I cant believe he lied to you and said it was in the mail and then claimed it was on back order.....which is it? I am sorry this happened to you...and hope it works out the way you want!

Happy Holidays!

Blackberry
12-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Wow, I'd be pissed too! I don't know if that is against ebay regulations or not but it should be! If you put something up for bid it should be readily available to ship immidiately, not be on "back order"! I wonder if you could report him to ebay for selling something he didn't even have......

You were right to leave negative feedback & file with square trade. I hope he does not leave negative feedback for you in return. And I hope you get your money back. Good luck.

DBackFan
12-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Not that it will help but the USPS IS delivering all packages that are sent express or priority mail on Sat Christmas Day! :)

sea-shell
12-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Are you sure they are delivering mail on Christmas? My mail lady is off tomorrow.

DBackFan
12-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Are you sure they are delivering mail on Christmas? My mail lady is off tomorrow.

It wont be your normal carriers but volunteers that will just ruin packages only

sea-shell
12-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Wow - I didn't know that.

MsLynn
12-24-2004, 06:40 PM
i'm checking now, i think its against ebay rules to sell something you don't actually have in your possession

buglebe
12-24-2004, 07:20 PM
It wont be your normal carriers but volunteers that will just ruin packages only

I imagine it is a typo but your answer cracked me up. Ruin makes perfect sense considering the shape of the packages we have all been getting lately.

sunnybowl2002
12-24-2004, 09:14 PM
I just checked the USPS website, and it states that only Express items (not Priority items) will be delivered on Saturday (Christmas) or Sunday.

I checked because I have been expecting a Priority mail item that was shipped over a week ago.

Aloha from paradise
12-25-2004, 01:02 AM
Still haven't gotten an e mail back from jerk man :mad: When I filed a complaint on paypal and e bay they said it could take up to a month to settle this. Jerk man had such wonderful feedback on e bay that I thought I couldn't go wrong. Guess I was wrong huh? Thanks to all who replied. I did feel better just getting that off my chest :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :) :) :)

Sai Sevel
12-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah I have no idea whats up with these ebay sellers. -_-;;;; I won a bid last Sunday and emailed the seller. No response and I STILL havent heard from him. I've even called the place and nothing. lol Thank god I decided not to use pay pal. I would have been so upset if I had paid this guy already.

(I wanted to send him a money order but for some reason he has two addresses. I emailed him for the right one and never got a response. -_-;;;; )

I filed a complaint with ebay about it. These people could at least be professional and answer questions. :mad: I still have faith in power sellers though.

pdavis
12-27-2004, 03:32 PM
:mad: I'm so mad right now that I could spit nails! I bid on an auction on 12-02-04 and won and paid right away. I was told I would have the tee-shirt within a week. After the FIRST 10 days I e mail the guy to see what's up. Shirts in the mail I'm told. Okay, I wait another four days and still no shirt. E mail the jerk again and am told same thing. I wait a few more days and e mail jerk man and tell him I think the way he conducts business is unacceptable. Also tell him I will wait until 12-22-04 and will file with Square Trade and E bay. Get a real quick response from jerk man this time. Say's shirt was on back order! HELLO!!! Couldn't you have told me that when I won your stupid auction so I could have canceled or at least tell me in the FIRST e mail. I told jerk man it was to be a Christmas present for a friend and he PROMISED I would have it by Christmas. The mail has come and gone for today and still no shirt. Maybe they deliver the mail in New York where he lives on Christmas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sure they do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So I left jerk negative feedback and filed with Square Trade, also told jerk to keep his shirt and refund my money :mad: :mad: :mad: Okay I'm done :o Sorry to rant and rave but this really makes me mad. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

I'm going through the same thing now. I won an auction back in November and sent off payment (she wanted a money order) I even e-mailed her and let her know it took a couple days to get it out because I was sick for 4 days. She thanked me for the e-mail and left me positive feedback. After that, nothing. No doll, no e-mail, nothing. It wasn't until I requested her phone number from E-bay that I got a response saying that she sent it within a couple days of getting payment. That was what, 3 or 4 weeks ago supposedly. And she had hundreds of positive feedbacks. On the flip side, I won a PS2 and paid the guy that day with pay pal and had the system right when he said I would, less that a week from when I won.

Aloha from paradise
12-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Well, Christmas has come and gone and still no shirt from jerk man. Now he won't even answer my e mails. :mad: Sure wish I would hear from e bay or square trade soon. Maybe he is hoping I will just give up as it was only $18.10 but he messed with the wrong person this time :mad: :mad: I refuse to let him get away with this!!! There are so many honest people on e bay and people like him ruin it for the honest ones. Maybe if I click my heels three times and say jerk man, jerk man, jerkman he will disappear. Aw, if it were only that easy......

Cheri2057
12-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Do not order from this lady either I got screwed out of 219.00 after talking to paypal and e-bay 30 days was too late well she said in ad it would take three weeks so Oct ( same paid right then no quilt tops! So I am hiring a lawyer)

family_hobbies2 :mad:

Aloha from paradise
12-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Re: Stupid E Bay Seller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not order from this lady either I got screwed out of 219.00 after talking to paypal and e-bay 30 days was too late well she said in ad it would take three weeks so Oct ( same paid right then no quilt tops! So I am hiring a lawyer)

family_hobbies2

Johnslambchop
12-28-2004, 06:20 PM

I'm so sorry you had a horrible experience on ebay with a seller. I'm a seller on ebay - not a power seller. I treat my customers as I would like to be treated when I'm a customer. I email me them when I receive the payment and email them again to let them know it shipped. I have had bad experiences as a seller where people tell me they are going to pay and never to and then blow me off. I had people purchase things around Christmas and never paid for them - I waited giving them the benefit of the doubt and instead I got no payment and could not relist them in time so I could sell for the holidays............... My husband bought a "new" cell phone off ebay which was not new - it was used and refurbed. I had to fight with Paypal to get the $200 back - what a pain!!!! I guess it is always a gamble -- I do check the feedback, however I stay away from high end items now when buying off the internet unless from a reputable source.

Aloha from paradise
01-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Well, I just heard from paypal regarding my complaint. Even though they found the seller at fault for not sending me my shirt or a refund they are only giving me back 48cents!!! I paid that dirtbag $18.10. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around and he will one day get his :mad: Hope it's soon too :p :p

redrig
01-05-2005, 10:40 AM
48 CENTS???? That's ridiculous! Did Ebay say why you were getting back so little?

Aloha from paradise
01-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Nope! Didn't say anything esle. Just that it might take a few days to credit my account with the change...

lassss
01-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Sorry you are having so much trouble...

I listed a pokemon game for gameboy and CLEARLY stated that it is USA shipping only.....doesn't a guy in Belgium buy it !!! He sent payment right away and I listed shipping cost would be a flat $3.50...grrrrr so I emailed him and told him that his package is gonna take awhile to get there as it clearly stated in the auction that it shipped in the US only....I went to the post office and they said I can sent it for $1.60 and it will take 4-6 weeks to get there LOL..I said ship it.. The next highest rate was $8

Aloha from paradise
01-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Some people just don't pay attention :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ibdcomfort
01-08-2005, 01:19 AM
You can sell stuff you don't actually have on hand but it's has to be stated in the listing and the item has to be sent in 30 days.

I hope you get your money back! I've filed before with PayPal and it always says they will try to get your money back but can only get what's in the seller's account.

Your seller probably only had 48 cents in their account. If you paid with a credit card, since you've already filed with PP, you can file a chargeback with your CC company.
Good Luck,
Lucy

Linus1223
01-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Some people just don't pay attention :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think that was rude...S/he simply wanted to share the difficult experiences that she had on eBay...Just because s/he did so does NOT mean that s/he didn't pay attention. :rolleyes:

Willow
01-08-2005, 10:12 AM
I think that was rude...S/he simply wanted to share the difficult experiences that she had on eBay...Just because s/he did so does NOT mean that s/he didn't pay attention. :rolleyes:

I could be wrong but I think she was replying to what Lass posted and not the OP. ;)

Linus1223
01-08-2005, 10:15 AM
I could be wrong but I think she was replying to what Lass posted and not the OP. ;)
I was talking about that too. Lasss was sharing a bad experience, AFTER apologzing to aloha for the bad experience...There was no need to be rude.

Willow
01-08-2005, 10:20 AM
I was talking about that too. Lasss was sharing a bad experience, AFTER apologzing to aloha for the bad experience...There was no need to be rude.

What I am trying to say is that I think she was talking about the guy who bid on Lassss's auction. I think she meant he wasn't paying attention when he bid on an auction that clearly stated that it was US shipping only. I don't think she meant Lasss wasn't paying attention.

Aloha from paradise
01-09-2005, 06:56 PM
I wasn't talking about Lasss. I was talking about the guy who bid on her auction....

Syrinx
01-10-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm so sorry you had a horrible experience on ebay with a seller. I'm a seller on ebay - not a power seller. I treat my customers as I would like to be treated when I'm a customer. I email me them when I receive the payment and email them again to let them know it shipped.

I do a lot of selling on ebay and I do the same thing you're describing, I treat my buyers the way I want to be treated. I get so ticked at bad sellers like this, the way I see it, they're driving business off of ebay and away from all of us honest sellers!