PDA

View Full Version : Just A Whine!!but Pray For My Mother Too!!

msmom79
12-22-2004, 06:33 PM
My Gosh I Have Had One Of Those Weeks I Would Not Wish On Anyone.my Truck (check Engine Light)keeps Coming On And Nothings Wrong,but Heck It Just Scares Me To No End.my Niece Is Just So Bad Off Right Now,she Has A Muscle Problem,and The Docs Have Not Figured It Out Yet ,as To What Is Causing It. And My Mother Has Been Having Heart Problems Really Bad They Have Her On Two Different Meds For It(and They Say She May Have To Have The Balloon Surgery.i Have To Tell You All I Love My Mother,i Am So Worried About Her!! Please Please Pray For Her. I Will Say This Though,i Have Been Blessed So Much This Holiday Season.oh Not With Money Or Gifts Mind You,but With Enough Left Over From My Small Pay,so I Could Help Others,i Had Extra To Give To Charities This Year But Most Of All I Have Had Good Health Myself,and So I Really Cant Complain.but You Know Sometimes Things Just Build Up,and Someone Needs A Prayer,and Thats What Im Asking For For Christmas,prayers For My Mother And My Niece!! Thanks Everyone.happy Holidays To You All.ann(msmom79

mistressB
12-22-2004, 07:21 PM
often your check engine light will come on after a certain amount of miles. just your cars way of telling you it's time to get serviced. the mechanic servicing the car will reset it. hope your mom gets through her surgery ok.

fatesfaery
12-22-2004, 10:23 PM
the oxygen sensor will also make your check engine light come on. If that's what it is, you can disconnect the battery and reconnect it and the light won't come back on.
I hope things work out for your mom.

KATinKY
12-23-2004, 04:18 AM
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

tsquared
12-23-2004, 04:43 AM
Hope things improve for you soon and i will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

YankeeMary
12-23-2004, 07:13 AM
You are all in my prayers...HUGS!!!

queenangie
12-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Sending warm hugs and prayers too.

amysusi
12-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Maybe this will put a little smile on your face. When the check engine light would come on in our beater station wagon, my dad would put his hand on the dash to feel the vibrations, and then say "yup, it's still there". LOL :p

msmom79
12-23-2004, 11:31 AM
yes
amysusi that one made me laugh.wish my daddy was still here,guess thats why im so worried about my mother.oh by the way everyone,i just had a new thermastat put in my truck.and the light keeps coming on and when i get it checked it says,its the cooling system,but nothings wrong.its not over heating and none of the other gages are saying anything either.hope the computer chip sets its self soon as this is driving me nuts.hugs everyone ann