PDA

View Full Version : THe Amazing race

amysusi
12-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Who watched last night? I came in when they were finding out they had to fly to Budapest. Jonathan, I already can't stand him. Sooo rude. I'm glad the cab driver kicked them out. If I were Gus, I would have told him to shut his pie hole. And maybe told him if he was smart, he would have gotten those last tickets. Gosh, I hope his girlfriend leaves him high and dry during the race. What a butt. I felt sorry for Lori and Bolo sleeping in the rain like that.

suzski
12-22-2004, 06:56 PM
I saw it and again was amazed by Jonathan....I hope that he doesn't think that his actions are in any way justified or other than completely pathetic. The funny part is that I found out that the "entrepeneur-ship" is actually a bit different. She was a Playboy centerfold and spends alot of time hobnobbing at the Hefner Mansion when she is not painting... which seems to be her passion. He is involved in different businesses...they have a website which does alot to promote him (surprised?). I was shocked to find that someone who obviously does not need this guy is still with him...I mean, hello?! And as for Gus, yes, he does have the patience of a saint, cause I would have gone off on Jonathan. Hopefully Jonathan will not be part of the show much longer!

mustanggir
12-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Every week i am hoping that he (Johnathan ) gets kicked off , Victoria ain't all that bad , but what does she see in him.
if he would have said to me. you are the woman so shut up or some like that i would have smacked him over the head.
this guy just makes me nuts every week i
lol i got to stop just thinking about this idiot makes me mad

suzski
01-05-2005, 11:30 AM
You know, I think Jonathan is absolutely a great thing for the show....he makes me appreciate my husband more and more as the weeks go by and he continues to act like a royal you-know-what to his wife! For example, last night, volunteering Victoria to eat the obviously over-the-top hot soup, and then calling her a drama queen as she threw it up repeatedly. Now that the father/daughter team is out, the only ones I'm rooting for are Kris and Jon...the couple dating long-distance. Everyone else is so catty and nasty to each other and the other contestants.