PDA

View Full Version : Opera...............Anybody Like It??

tsquared
12-21-2004, 08:27 PM
I think it is yucko..........but that is probably because i dont understand it at all.........lol

stresseater
12-21-2004, 08:46 PM
YOu hit the nail right on the head for me. I'd like it a lot more if it was in English. ;) :D

YankeeMary
12-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Love It!!!

Eyore
12-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Opera as in music I don't like it.
Opera web browser I have never used it so don't know if I like it or not.

nanajoanie
12-22-2004, 07:51 AM
I like Opera. When you can't understand the words, you get to really listen to the voices. But I wouldn't want to go to one. TV and radio are just fine. And this from a top 40 rock 'n' roll Nana :D

schsa
12-22-2004, 08:05 AM
You haven't lived until you have seen a live opera. I am not kidding. I can't stand to listen to it on the radio or watch it on TV but when you are in the audience and can see the people and hear the voices, it is an extremely personal experience.

If you ever get to NYC, get tickets to the Met. It is absolutely breathtaking.

buttrfli
12-22-2004, 08:08 AM
You haven't lived until you have seen a live opera. I am not kidding. I can't stand to listen to it on the radio or watch it on TV but when you are in the audience and can see the people and hear the voices, it is an extremely personal experience.

If you ever get to NYC, get tickets to the Met. It is absolutely breathtaking.

I absolutely agree! I won't watch it on tv or listen to it on the radio... but live is so emotional!!! I don't understand the words they sing, but I understand whats going on. I have only been to 2 shows.. and love to go again!