PDA

View Full Version : 25c Bonus for First Time Shoppers at QuickRewards.net!

reford
12-21-2004, 11:17 AM
If you've never shopped before at QuickRewards, go to Earn, Clicks/Search and click on #2...he's offering through midnight tomorrow to give you a 25c bonus IN ADDITION to whatever shopping rebate you would ordinarily earn. QR's rebates are VERY competitive -- he has over 650 merchants and he credits your account FAST and without any hassle. You can request your payout in PayPal and get paid the same day, or you can save up for GCs like Amazon, Disney Dollars, etc.

This is ONLY for first-time shoppers at QR and only for today and tomorrow, so if you qualify you wanna grab this deal fast. If you were holding off to order flowers for Christmas, QR pays 11% cash back from Florist.com, 6% on 1-800-Flowers, and 5.5% for FTD.com. Overstock.com is doing $1 Express Shipping on many items if you order before noon tomorrow, and QR pays 3.6% on non-media items (2.3% on media). Just some ideas!

Hope this helps someone -- I shop almost exclusively through QR and have had nothing but great experiences. I always get paid to PayPal the same day I request it. And once you've made one purchase through QR, you can ask to be put on his Frequent Shoppers promotion list and you'll earn bonuses, contest entries, etc., on your future purchases!

Becky
Diehard QR Fan