PDA

View Full Version : A Big Purple Dancing Thing

nanajoanie
12-17-2004, 08:40 AM
This is so funny to me. Turn your speakers up.

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~alexann/

YankeeMary
12-17-2004, 08:46 AM
It is cute, can't wait for the boys to get home from school to show them, they will love it...thanks for sharing.

mizzy62
12-17-2004, 09:35 AM
:eek: OMG!!!! WHO STOLE MY BODY TO MAKE THIS???!?!?!?!?!

I shall never dance again, now that I know what I would look like..specially not in a lil thong thingy..... :rolleyes:

toughcooki
12-17-2004, 09:50 AM
HAHAHA that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bribella
12-17-2004, 11:53 AM
That is hilarious!!!!!! Thanks for the chuckles!

janelle
12-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Just think that is what Michael Jackson would look like if he hadn't had all that plastic surgery and watched his weight. HMMMMMMM. Not sure which would be better. LOL

What ever happened to that big fat guy who danced? He was cute. Can't find him anywhere anymore. Guess he grossed out too many people. :confused:

nanajoanie
12-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Just think that is what Michael Jackson would look like if he hadn't had all that plastic surgery and watched his weight. HMMMMMMM. Not sure which would be better. LOL

What ever happened to that big fat guy who danced? He was cute. Can't find him anywhere anymore. Guess he grossed out too many people. :confused:

Just got him in a silly e-greeting this past week. I think it was "flowgo". I'll check it out and see if I can find it for you.

Sorry Janelle, couldn't find the big dancing Samurai dude. Checked at Flowgo where the 'grooving grannies' are but no fat guy. Also checked "emusing" and "funpages". I'll find him eventually someday and then wonder why I was looking for him :p

faygokraze
12-17-2004, 02:59 PM
That was GREAT!!

janelle
12-17-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm looking for the big dancing cool guy. No samurai. This one was cool dude and he danced and took off his clothes. Maybe he offended to many. One site had it and then he was gone. I thought he was just silly.

nanajoanie
12-17-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm looking for the big dancing cool guy. No samurai. This one was cool dude and he danced and took off his clothes. Maybe he offended to many. One site had it and then he was gone. I thought he was just silly.

Seems to me I've seen that one too. Will let you know if I come across it. If I find it, I'll e-mail it to you and you can decide to post or not to post. You please do me too if you still have my e-mail.