PDA

View Full Version : Veronica Mars 12/14 9:00 4300-4600+ pts.

mficke0713
12-15-2004, 06:41 AM
What did Logan do at the lunch table that made Duncan angrier?
*Took slice of pizza

What did Weevil do for the pizza delivery man because it was Christmas?
*Gave him big tip

What did Veronica say was the worst part of being an only child?
*Knowing she made all the ornaments

What did Weevil say Veronica always did when she wanted something from him?
*Tilted her head

What was Logan doing when Veronica went to his house for questioning?
*Playing video game

What did Duncan say Logan was doing outside the school?
*Going to the "dark side"

What did Lynn Echolls tell her guests to do at the party?
*"Follow the Santas outside."

What did Veronica do when she solved her case?
*Went to Logan's poker game

What did Keith recommend Lynn Echolls do because she received a threatening letter?
*Cancel her party

What did Keith say he wanted Veronica to do for his Christmas present?
*Save her money

What did Aaron Echolls do when Keith asked him to indicate the person he'd had an affair with on paper?
*Circled multiple names

What did Weevil do during a flashback to intimidate Logan?
*Stood on textbooks
*Hurley

What did Weevil's friends do to Duncan after he accused Weevil of stealing his laptop?
*Held him against lockers
NOT> Lost

What did Aaron Echolls do when Keith asked if he was with anyone last Halloween?
*Missed ball
*Wilson

What did Logan do after Veronica questioned his motives?
*Got her a "drive on"
*X-Men

What did a women do to get Aaron Echolls's attention at the Christmas party?
*Bit into martini olives
NOT> Baldwin

mficke0713
12-15-2004, 06:52 AM
In a commercial during this show, what did a man sitting at a kitchen table do after biting into a sandwich that his wife made for him?
*Shared his soda with her
*Sara Lee Delightful 100% Whole Wheat with Honey
*Forty-five calories per slice

quill
12-15-2004, 07:12 AM
Thanks mficke0713

What did Weevil's friends do to Duncan after he accused Weevil of stealing his laptop?
*Held him against lockers
*Billabong

In a movie commercial during this show, what did Anna Paquin do with her family?
*Moved into haunted house
*"Darkness"

In a movie commercial during this show, what did Michael Keaton do that caused him more trouble than he intended?
*Contacted the dead
*"White Noise"

In a commercial during this show, what did a man standing against a white background discuss about two different types of chicken menu items?
*Compared grams of fat
*Subway
*Less fat than McDonald's Chicken Selects

In a commercial during this show, what was a brunette woman wearing a pink shirt doing when she noticed she had a cold sore?
*Shopping for bikini
*Abreva
*Speeds up healing process

In a commercial during this show, what did a family do in a green room near a tree as an upbeat song with Spanish lyrics played?
*Pulled presents out of stockings
*Target
*"Get giving"

In a commercial during this show, who said "tell me you love me," "dazzle me," and "tell me there's no other woman in the world like me"?
*Women modeling sexy lingerie in interestingly lit spaces
*Victoria's Secret
*There is nothing else like it

In a commercial during this show, what did captions, which stood out from a background of random letters, discuss as shooting red beams encircled a bottle, cartoon figures appeared, and electronic music played?
*Contest to win video game system and games
*Coca-Cola
*PlayStation 2

In a commercial during this show, what did several girls dressed in red outfits in entirely red rooms do as they jumped and climbed around and "Joy to the World" was sung?
*Played with dolls and plush toys
*Target
*Do all your holiday shopping

exferryguy
12-15-2004, 07:46 AM
In a commercial during this show, what did an announcer do while movie scenes featuring three children talking to a man about dinner were shown, and food was displayed on a table?
Spoke about deal on pizza and DVD
Papa John's
"Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"

In a commercial during this show, what did three cell phones with features including games, Web browsers, and cameras do that made other, duller cell phones whistle, stare, and walk into things as "Brick House" played?
Strutted down city street
Verizon Wireless
LG

jatan
12-15-2004, 08:35 AM
In a commercial during this show, what did a man discuss after clocks on a screen behind him began ringing?
Shaving
Schick Quattro
Close shave

jatan
12-15-2004, 09:24 AM
What did a women do to get Aaron Echolls's attention at the Christmas party?
*Bit into martini olives
Yamaha

In a commercial during this show, who said "tell me you love me," "dazzle me," and "tell me there's no other woman in the world like me"?
*Women modeling sexy lingerie in interestingly lit spaces
*Victoria's Secret
*There is nothing else like it

kimplovely
12-15-2004, 10:31 AM
In a commercial during this show, what did a spiky-haired man discuss as he brought a family to a store where they browsed through different departments and sang karaoke?
not Saving money during the holidays

In a commercial during this show, what did a man standing against a white background discuss about two different types of chicken menu items?
Compared grams of fat
Subway
Less fat than McDonald's Chicken Selects

In a commercial during this show, what did three cell phones with features including games, Web browsers, and cameras do that made other, duller cell phones whistle, stare, and walk into things as "Brick House" played?

Verizon Wireless
not Samsung (prob. nokia)

In a commercial during this show, what did a variety of women, such as a woman riding a bike in her apartment and a woman in a laundromat, say about a deodorant they used after shaving their underarms?
Moisturized skin
not Secret Sheer Dry

bethieb
12-15-2004, 10:58 AM
Thanks!

In a commercial during this show, what did a toddler with a dark hair do in a bathtub before being cleaned with a cloth by her mother?
NOT Hid face behind handful of bubbles

In a commercial during this show, what did a woman do after someone was seen turning on a white and blue machine to "play" different scents?
NOT Wandered along beach

In a commercial during this show, what did a boy in a white shirt do in a bedroom after a brown wicker basket was shown while music played in the background?
Slept on his father
Tide with a touch of Downy
Cleans and softens clothes

dv8grl
12-15-2004, 12:27 PM
In a commercial during this show, what happened after a cartoon woman with flowing brown hair spritzed herself with fragrance in front of a swirling, smoky background?
NOT Inanimate objects came to life around her

In a commercial during this show, what did a spiky-haired man discuss as he brought a family to a store where they browsed through different departments and sang karaoke?
Finding holiday gift ideas
NOT Kohl's

In a commercial during this show, what did a family of four do in a living room?
Played game
Uno Attack!
Cinq-O

Thanx! 3600 for me! ;)

Annietd
12-15-2004, 01:18 PM
In a commercial during this show, what did a toddler with a dark hair do in a bathtub before being cleaned with a cloth by her mother?

-Played with rubber ducky
-Pampers
-NOT Gentle moisturizers keep skin soft

perkypet
12-16-2004, 01:36 AM
Verizon Wireless
LG