PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help me regarding Paypal

Dramaqueen
12-10-2004, 10:47 AM
I am trying to withdraw $100 from my account at paypal that has been sitting there for 6 months. I do not have a credit card and I do not want to give out my bank information. How else would I be able to do that. I have tried a webcertificate but that does not work. Someone please help. Thanks

MamaFairal
12-10-2004, 10:51 AM
As far as i am aware you have to transfer it to your bank acct(i have done this before) and then i withdrawl it from my ATM.

HTH

buttrfli
12-10-2004, 11:08 AM
You can request a check. It takes 1 - 2 weeks to get and there is a $1.50 processing fee

Tasha405
12-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I have money sitting in my account too. I have tried everything from requesting a check to trying to get their little debit card thing but you can't do any of that without giving them either cc info or bank account info. :( :mad:

Dramaqueen
12-10-2004, 11:39 AM
You cannot request a check without putting in a credit card or bank account. You cannot even send the money over to anyone else

Eyore
12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Why don't you guys open a second checking account to use just for paypal if you don't want to use the one you have now.
I have been using paypal for years and so far nothing has happened.

bribella
12-10-2004, 12:17 PM
What if you got one of the preloaded credit cards and just put like 20 bucks on it and use that for paypal? I wonder if that would work?

clc
12-10-2004, 12:32 PM
You could also try calling them to see if they can walk you through the alternate verification process. You need to fax them a ton of ID things though - like your drivers license, utility bills, etc. It's probably easier to open a new account to use just for PayPal. That's what we did - the bank didn't have a problem and it was free.