PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser what happened

Nanc952
12-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Who got voted off tonight and what happened?

Been watching ads all week and what happens tonight local station decides to have College football on so no show. :(

MtyAphrdti
12-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Andrea got booted...sorry I can't say more I just caught the very end myself

Angelseyes28
12-08-2004, 04:57 AM
Last night everyone was informed that there will no longer be "groups" and that everyone is basically on their own now. That being said, they also won't exactly be going by pounds lost but instead will be going by total percent of body weight lost. There were 6 slots. The people in the top 4 spots that has lost the most percentage were safe, the two in the last two spots were up for elimination. At the end of the show the big black guy (can't remember his name, sorry) and Andrea were in the last two spots. The other members chose to get rid of Andrea because they felt she was the biggest threat to them. There are a few more details from throughout the show that I would like to tell ya but I'm short on time. I will try to fill in the rest later.:)

DivineMsDi
12-08-2004, 05:17 AM
Andrea got voted off. She and Mo were last in the amount of body fat (%) lost and the rest of the crew had to vote on who was booted. They said Dre was a threat to them and they voted her off. It was sad. But, they are all playing to win $250,000!

Who do you think will win? I say "Gary" or "Ryan." They all look darn good since that show started!!! Wow...