PDA

View Full Version : question about quickrewards.net

jill78
12-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I notice that with a lot of the offers completed that I have to confirm the signup by different ways. But I am confused about how to get credit if going to the portal of big offers. If I click on "Signup Portal with over $500 of signups" then it tells me to email them confirmation of signups but I can access the same offers by clicking on "HUGE $ OFFERS" and it says nothing about confirming. Has anyone had any experience with them? I am confused.

MARYZ
12-06-2004, 04:02 AM
I also thought it was confusing, but I have started shopping through this site. They offer a higher percentage than others. After shopping, I fill in the amount and a box pops up showing me where to email my confirmation and the subject to use. My shopping rewards are usually credited that day or the next. The first time I did a ebay "BUY IT NOW" reward, I did not do the confirmation. I emailed because I did not see my reward, and they responded quickly, helped me and I received my reward. I also received my payout in Paypal quickly. They have also signed me up for a special shopping reward where you get points for every order and you can use your points for gift certificates. I highly recommend them and I know they used to be recommended in the forum, which is why I signed up in the first place.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!!

goldtime
12-06-2004, 10:26 AM
For the "HUGE $ OFFERS" you just sent them the confirmaition email and they reply telling you how long it takes for each offer to get credited. Some are instant. Hope that helps.