PDA

View Full Version : netscape help

loriwheat
11-27-2004, 07:37 AM
hi
im hoping you guys can help me..i deleted my aol account and im only using netscape i have an email address with them and changed my email address with the programs im doing 2-3 days ago and i have no mail...on aol i would have over 100 emails a day..am i missing something? should i get another email address? where do i get one besides hotmail..ive read hotmail doesnt allow reward emails..help!!! can someone also email me to see of emails are coming threw?
thanks
lori

loriwheat1969@netscape.com

sweetpea13
11-27-2004, 07:56 AM
Lori, I tried to email you and it bounced. I would suggest going to yahoo and getting an addy there if you haven't yet. The storage is so much larger than hotmail. Just turn your spam filter off in yahoo and you will get all your mail. I never have a problem with them. Hope this helps.
sweetpea

you can email me at lowkey@tampabay.rr.com if I can help you in anyway or get me on msn messenger by adding me ( mem44h@hotmail.com )

UPDATE to Lori... just went into my hotmail and they now give you 250mgs, (woohoo) which is even larger than yahoo, so either will work for you for reward programs. I just turn off my filters so everything comes through.

magickay
11-27-2004, 08:45 PM
I use a Netscape account for other correspondence, but my email addy ends in netscape.net. Could that be part of the problem?

dog$
11-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Yahoo also gives me 250 MB. But you won't be upgrade to it unless you max the current 100 MB. LOL