PDA

View Full Version : Please don't drink & drive!!

Shellbbw30
11-24-2004, 08:45 PM
My brother was killed this past weekend when 2 cars racing in a southbound lane, crossed over into the northbound lane my brother was driving to work in. One of the drivers we know for sure was drunk, and have not heard about the other. This accident happened at 8 o'clock in the morning. 8am and the guy was drunk... 2 times past the legal limit. 8 cars in total were involved in the accident. Except for one of the racers who is still in critical condition in the hospital, everyone else but my brother Kris walked away with minor injuries.

We aren't sure why it was his time to go, but he will be missed by many. Please tell everyone you know not to drive drunk. Stop them if you have to, give them money for a cab, take them home yourself, just don't let them drive. Next time it could be someone in YOUR family that doesn't make it home.

You can visit his online guestbook with the local paper where he lived in Michigan. Just read it or sign it... choice is yours. He left behind not only his family, but his beautiful wife who he married only 6 months ago. Please keep this in mind next time you're at a bar, or a party, or anywhere where alcohol is served. The commercial is true... Highways or dieways..the choice is YOURS!!!

Thank you for listening and if this can save just one life, it's done its job. Happy Holidays and may your families and friends make it safely to where ever they go.

His guestbook: http://www.legacy.com/jackson/Guestbook.asp?Page=Guestbook&PersonID=2848848

YankeeMary
11-24-2004, 08:47 PM
I am so so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hugs!!!

wyozozo
11-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Me too...

nanajoanie
11-24-2004, 08:56 PM
OMG!! How horrible. So sorry for your loss. I agree with you 100% about drinking and NOT driving. I belong to M.A.D.D. - Mother's Against Drunk Driving and have for years. I pray your grief lessons with time.

BeanieLuvR
11-24-2004, 09:31 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Starr_79
11-24-2004, 11:37 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers as well. That is so sad, why people have to behave so stupidly . . . I guess we will never know. :(

thedragonlady
11-25-2004, 02:56 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

teenies*mom
11-25-2004, 02:59 AM
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Angel Lips
11-25-2004, 05:21 AM
im sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers

Angelseyes28
11-25-2004, 05:44 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss:( {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

queenangie
11-25-2004, 06:18 AM
So sorry about your brother

Prayers for your family

Hugs!

Shellbbw30
11-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful words... and please remember mine, not only during the holidays, but everyday :)

Thank you again and have a wonderful Holiday season!

jcw
11-25-2004, 11:38 PM
I am so very very sorry for your loss.

Shellbbw30
12-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Just bumping as a reminder... thank you again for all your kind words and please make sure to check out the guestbook link in my original post. We have also posted a picture for everyone. Thanks again for your support!