PDA

View Full Version : Wanna hear something weird?

Quaker_Parrots
11-23-2004, 09:45 AM
I am not a believer in ghosts. (My DH is) I had a dream last night that I was in the kitchen and had the water running. When I turned my back, someone would turn it off. This went on a couple of times, till I finally caught who was doing it (saw the handle being pushed down and no one was there) So I scolded my "ghost" and said "Barbara, NO!" weird thing is, there was an older couple that lived here before me, and she died in the house. I think I am going to do some snooping today, and see what her name was.

I had something else wierd happen too, and am beginning to wonder if it is her, and that maybe she is trying to reach out to me?

Other than that, can someone tell me what my dream means?

FrEEbiZ4Me
11-23-2004, 09:53 AM
that gave me the chills..... thats creepy...

captorquewrench
11-23-2004, 09:55 AM
that you should do more to conserve water?? j/k

i don't discount that something maybe happening, but my experience as a "ghost hunter" we always tried to find a mundane reason first, assume spirits after all normal activity ruled out. Meaning......sometimes a dream is just a dream.

go ahead and try to get some background...and explore all possible explanations.

Quaker_Parrots
11-23-2004, 09:59 AM
I have had a couple of things happen while I was awake, that kinda makes me curious.

I was in the shower one morning(no one else home) and felt the curtain hit me, though not hard, kinda like someone batted it.

I was going down the hallway one night,(I admit it was dark) when I got near the kids room, it was like someone put a dark wall, or curtain in front of me, and I couldn't see, which is really strange, because they had their door open, and their nightlight was on.

I honestly don't believe in ghosts, lol, and have actually teased DH because he does, but then, I have never had a real sighting.