PDA

View Full Version : got a question??

keen9801
11-21-2004, 07:20 PM
oka i accidently posted this in vent/whine, which i realized im not really venting or whine but rather i am asking for the thoughts of another, so hope i got it in the right place this time, lol

okay a few days ago i posted a message about all the things that were wrong with me, well things seem to get a little worse here and there, i tried calling my doctor to get a appt. but she is out for a few weeks, so i remembered i had some reagent strips from when my son had chemo, so i took it upon myself to go ahead and just see what the results were, now i know nothing about this stuff but thought i would post my results and someone tell me if they thought it was bad or good???? i jus don't know if i should just go to prompt care tonight or wait until monday.

leukocytes = ++ moderate
nitrite = negative
urobilinogen = 1 (normal range)
protein =30+
ph = 6.5
blood = +++ large (which is really weird cause i can't see any???)
specific gravity = 1.030
keytone = negative
bilirubin = +small
glucose = negative

ok dunno if you can tell me anything or not but hope so

thanks!!

keen9801
11-21-2004, 07:45 PM
i wanted to add that the newest feeling i get which isn't all the time but just sometimes, it almost feels like my throat is tight and i have a little trouble well not really trouble but like i have to remind myself to breath i don't know how to explain it but thats the best way.

catssass
11-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Found this...might help...
http://www.craigmedical.com/urinalysis_techs.htm

nanajoanie
11-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Naughty girl trying someone else's medicine type stuff. Sounds like you are having a reaction to something. But I'm not a nurse or doctor. Good luck whatever is going on. The reminding yourself to breathe almost sounds borderline anxiety attack stuff. Not sure. Get yourself checked out by a real doctor please. And let us know what is going on and how you are feeling.

keen9801
11-21-2004, 07:59 PM
ty i'll check it out

keen9801
11-22-2004, 10:28 AM
well i guess i will just wait until my doctor gets back

thanks to all