PDA

View Full Version : free site for?

tracyb
11-20-2004, 06:19 PM
does anybody know of a site to go to for a card to send to somebody who just lost their mother this morning. a christian site would be ppreferred but any will do .. june72 on here just lost her mother this morning.june is my s-n-l and good friend and her mother was a member of our church and so knew her well for the last 20 yrs. so please help me !!!! thanks and please keep them in your prayers she just turned 67 Monday and she lost her hubby 31 yrs ago on that Wed. which is june72 daddy so rough month

nanajoanie
11-20-2004, 07:31 PM
hallmark.com has some beautiful greeting cards free. Sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to all.

tracyb
11-20-2004, 07:36 PM
another thing is hard too is that we was in secret sister meeting together and my mom has her name and already has her gift for christmas she collected angels and got her one of those that is like 3 ft tall that collapse like and unbrella.. wondering what we do with it now thought about putting up there wiht her flowers since it is what she loved suggestions anyone thanks for the support here.....plus we all did holidays together too. so like i lost a family member my self

nanajoanie
11-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Maybe give the gifts to another needy person or friend in the church. And there is always the Christmas charities in each community, Salvation Army, TV stations usually have gift drives. Check around.