PDA

View Full Version : decorate???

buglebe
11-19-2004, 06:26 PM
:eek: :D ;) :p :o :cool: :rolleyes: :) :D :D ;) :p :o :rolleyes: :cool: Would someone like to come to my house, go up in the attic, dig the Christmas tree out, set it up, decorate it, clean up the mess and have it nice and ready for Santa when I come home from eating my Thanksgiving dinner? Thanks so much for all the volunteers. :p ;) :D :eek: :o :) :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: The last one is for the nay sayers.

wubbywa
11-19-2004, 07:07 PM
That would be great to have someone come in and do that, I like the decorations but by thetime I get done with the tree I am scrooge.

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-19-2004, 07:10 PM
HA HA -I have to go get mine out too.If it doesn't rain this weekend we are putting the lights outside up.

llbriteyes
11-19-2004, 07:53 PM
I used to not decorate until the week before Christmas, but we always had a live tree and I was afraid of the fire... This year I fixed 'em all! I bought an artificial (looks nice - 7 /12' tall - My youngest said she refuses to have anything to do with it. She won't even acknowledge it). I think I'll decorate the first weekend in December. :)

L

jonette5
11-20-2004, 08:18 AM
When you are done at buglebe's house, will you please come to mine and do the same? Except I want to add, will you do all my baking for me so Santa will have cookies to eat?

I am such a scrooge, I HATE Christmas decoration and such. It is such a pain in the butt to drag them all out, put them up, and then have to take them all down and put them away! UGH!