PDA

View Full Version : I have a crush on Prince Harry Anyone else see the prime time special last night?

PrncsNYC
11-19-2004, 03:08 PM
I never thought anything of him until this special. When I saw all the humanitarian work he is doing...trying to "make his mom proud"..well I just fell in love.

There is a little girl in a village in Africa. She was raped at 7-8 months old. He has promised to take care of her for life. He will make sure she has everything she needs. They showed him holding her and she looked so blank. He said that he thought she knew what had happened to her even though she was so young. He said you could see the sadness in her eyes.

(Luckily the rapist [her mother's boyfriend who had AIDS and thought it was the only way to get rid of his disease) was found guilty and the little baby is not + for HIV.

He has raised over 1 million dollars for this village and it showed hiom playing with the boys and building fences around and orphanage to keep the kids safe.

He will be joining the military soon.

Anyway, he is such a gem. His mom should be proud.

My new crush. :D

nanajoanie
11-19-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm too old to have a crush on boys, but both the royal boys would make wonderful grandsons :) Especially if they bring money :D

caides_mom
11-19-2004, 03:35 PM
i watched it also
and it made me cry, his mother was a great person. i think what they would have done together if she was still here with them