PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Feel About Exclusive Shopping?

tsquared
11-18-2004, 07:08 PM
This year some stores are selling exclusive items. Would it make you mad if you wanted what the store was exclusively selling and you didnt have one of those certain stores in your town? Do you think it will help or hinder the sale of this exclusive item?

nanajoanie
11-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Wouldn't bother me to not be able to buy "it". I don't think the majority of shoppers would give a hoot either. I have a feeling if "it's" that exclusive, "it's" probably way over priced. But what do I know ? I rarely shop. Don't like shopping unless it's the grocery store. There I throw all caution to the wind. I go in for about $10.00 worth of stuff and come out with at least $30.00 - $50.00 :D

buttrfli
11-18-2004, 07:37 PM
This year some stores are selling exclusive items. Would it make you mad if you wanted what the store was exclusively selling and you didnt have one of those certain stores in your town? Do you think it will help or hinder the sale of this exclusive item?

I can always get that "exclusive" item off ebay within a few days after it comes out.. and probably less then the store sells it for LOL

Willow
11-18-2004, 07:55 PM
I guess it would depend on what the item was.