PDA

View Full Version : Problems With MySurvey Redemption?

gogi
11-17-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey all,

Has anyone here tried to redeem points for cash within the last week? I have tried repeatedly over the last week and it won't go through. I get to the page where you type in how much money you want, hit continue, but get sent back to my stats page. The points are still in my account and it says I haven't ordered anything in the last 8 weeks. So I'm not sure what's up , but just thought I'd ask here before e-mailing them. Thanks!

Annietd
11-17-2004, 01:04 PM
I had the same problem & emailed the site. I was told to disable my firewall. When I did I had no problem redeeming for a check!

Anne :D

lisado
11-18-2004, 02:35 AM
No, but I was in the middle of a long survey today and the page went to cannot be displayed. :( I couldn't "back" into it and when I went back to the site it wanted me to start over! I about cried! I emailed them about it, but haven't heard back yet. :(

HoustonGal
11-18-2004, 04:21 AM
Email Us at carol@nfoi.com

Our Support Staff will send back a response as soon as possible. Click here to email us.

Call Us

Our Support Staff is available to answer calls from 8 AM to 11 PM (Eastern Time) on weekdays and 10 AM to 6 PM on weekends. Our toll free number is 1-800-537-4097.