PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Losers??

Surfergal
11-16-2004, 07:12 PM
how many hours a day do they exercise? that stair climbing thing seemed inhuman. Is this medically safe?

cathych
11-16-2004, 07:49 PM
my trainer says that stairclimbers are awful for your knees, & will make your butt big.

suzski
11-17-2004, 06:36 AM
how many hours a day do they exercise? that stair climbing thing seemed inhuman. Is this medically safe?

The small print at the end of the show says that they are all being medically supervised. However, there are so many of them injured now that I think they are definately overdoing it. As for the equipment, I see alot of them using the elliptical machine, and that is alot less stress on the joints. I'm still mad that the kicked Aaron off the show! :mad: WHAT were they thinking? :confused:

sweetcandy
11-17-2004, 10:54 AM
I watch that show every week. I was wondering yesterday...after they lose all those pounds, is the show gonna pay for the hospital bill when they have to get the "extra skin" removed??? Since they're losing all that weight quickly, they will have extra skin hanging from where they were bigger.

suzski
11-17-2004, 11:17 AM
You know, my daughter and I were thinking the same thing last night as we saw the guys removing their shirts. They definately will need surgery!