PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race 6 starts tonight!

suzski
11-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Woohoo! I've been having withdrawals! :eek:

elsaleh01
11-16-2004, 06:31 PM
Can someone please tape this for me... I will pay for the shipping and all... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

all i have on my tv is weather weather weather

suzski
11-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Is it just me, or were the majority of the new teams overall just NASTY with their own teammate, not to mention the other teams? :eek: Wow, if they're having trouble getting along with their own teammate now, what will it be like in 13 weeks?!!!

Tasha405
11-18-2004, 11:45 AM
I missed the first show! :( Hopefully they will rerun it this week. :)

suzski
11-24-2004, 06:26 AM
This race is definately going to be interesting. I thought there were some bad teams last year.....geez, that entrepeneur is going to murder his wife by episode 5 if he doesn't keep his irrational temper under check! Makes for good TV, but I sure do feel sorry for her. :(

YNKYH8R
11-24-2004, 08:22 AM
OMG! This is the ultimate. I am so bored of Survivor this year but Amazing Race never fails. The entrepeneur are the worst, hands down. I have never seen sucha whiney woman and that guy is the biggest blanking blank blank I have yet seen on this show. Did you see how he made his wife apologize and then flaunt his 'intellegnce' in front of the sisters? WOW! What a #$%! I was so shocked I was about jumping up and down.
I felt sorry for the team that couldn't drive stick, but putting gas in a diseal engine? Come on! Then the older couple takes the wrong car! LOL! And di anyone see why that team took two clues at the challenge? I must have missed it. Get ready for a wild season. :D

adorkablex
11-24-2004, 09:15 AM
This race is definately going to be interesting. I thought there were some bad teams last year.....geez, that entrepeneur is going to murder his wife by episode 5 if he doesn't keep his irrational temper under check! Makes for good TV, but I sure do feel sorry for her. :(

Maybe she'll get tired of him screaming at her and hitting her in the head with stuff and cut his manly bits off before he gets the chance.

melsh
11-24-2004, 03:11 PM
And did anyone see why that team took two clues at the challenge? I must have missed it.

They lost it (the camera showed it on the ground so they likely dropped it).

suzski
12-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Maybe she'll get tired of him screaming at her and hitting her in the head with stuff and cut his manly bits off before he gets the chance.

You know, after watching last night's (12/14) episode, I'D "cut off his manly bits" if I knew where he was....geez! This guy is a nut and treats her so badly...why does she take it from him?!