PDA

View Full Version : Surgery tomorrow

tnrose
11-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Going to have 2 lumpectomies in left breast and biopsy on right. Everything is going to be fine but I sure wouldn't mind if you would whisper a little more into God's ear. Thanks for all the prayers already sent.

tracyb
11-15-2004, 06:06 PM
prayers for you, when i was 21 i had a lumpectomy alsoTHANK GOD ALL WAS GOOD but it is still scarry to go through 11yrs later i have no scar hardly at all i did get little wacko on pain meds. when i went to work though I took it at home but i was also not moving around any and then went to work 2 days later which i should not have but anyway i took a painpill and all i can say is woohooo....lol i guess it moved through my body more and did that...............but IWILL PRAY FOR A FAST RECOVERY BETTER YET ALL IS CLEAR

odielover
11-15-2004, 07:30 PM
I wish you the best in your surgery and may you have a speedy recovery. You are in my prayers

queenangie
11-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Sending you warm hugs
and
a prayer to Jesus for your good health
and quick recovery too!

God Bless!

NiteQueen
11-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Prayer and hugs comin ur way.......hope u have a speedy recovery

MySweetLord
11-16-2004, 05:10 AM
prayers for all of God's blessings on the surgeon's and your recovery

tnrose
11-17-2004, 02:03 AM
Thanks all. WAs told it went well. Hurting a little. God Bless.

sanofid
11-24-2004, 04:30 PM
tnrose; Please let us know how all has turned out for you. I have been thinking about you.
sandra

YankeeMary
11-24-2004, 07:09 PM
You will be in my prayers. Hugs.

tnrose
11-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Hmm------update. I really don't have much to report yet. I had 2 BIG lumps removed from my left breast(non-invasive cancer)--which is good and one large area in my right----I will get a report on the right one tomorrow. I will have to take radiation treatments----anything else depends on righty.
I will tell you what I have decided though----if the right is cancerous doc said I will probably have to have chemo------I am cutting my own hair and sending it to locks of love.
The unselfish thing would be to cut it and send it regardless-----but I have natural curly/frizzy hair that I only trim a couple times a year because it won't grow. The last time i cut it was more than 15 years ago and it is just to my bra strap now. I am not even sure it is long enough--it has to be a 10 and 1/2 inch ponytail---for locks of love. But if it is-----chemo will not get it----locks of love will.

Anyway--you know what---I want to thank you all caring and for praying for me---prayers do work and God does listen.

queenangie
11-29-2004, 06:27 PM
tnrose, thank you for the update on your surgery and the progress in the coming days.

Keep your positive attitude, girl.

The fact that you are sharing your hair with another person is a real act of unselfish love and caring.

Lifting you up in prayer to Jesus!

tnrose
11-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Thanks so much queenangie, but I have to disagree with ya.
An unselfish act would be if I got up in the morning and went to get my hair cut, sent it to locks of love and THEN went to the doctor.
My hair short looks like a combo of Shirley Temple and Little Orphan Annie and I cringe at the thought.
So I will go to the doc and if I am told chemo is necessary then I will cut it and send it as my way of STICKING MY TONGUE OUT AT CHEMO AND CANCER and let someone who needs the hair have it(thereby sticking my tongue out twice). So yes, it will help another person and for that I will be glad but it is not unselfish.
I wish there was a way to get word out to everyone who has to go through chemo----lots of folks who can no longer grow hair would have some real hair to wear again. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM let's figure it out.
Anyway Thanks so much all for your thoughts and prayers.

tnrose
11-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Plop,plop fizz, fizz oh what a relief it is---------------------
went in with a stinkweed and came out with a rose.
My right breast is not cancerous and the doc is pretty sure he got all out of the left one.
I have to go Friday and see if I am to have chemo or just radiation----am pretty sure it will just be radiation.
So thank ya all for the wonderful thoughts and all the prayers.
WoooooHoooooooo. Doing the happy dance. GOD is GREAT.

MySweetLord
12-01-2004, 03:37 AM
Plop,plop fizz, fizz oh what a relief it is---------------------
went in with a stinkweed and came out with a rose.
My right breast is not cancerous and the doc is pretty sure he got all out of the left one.
I have to go Friday and see if I am to have chemo or just radiation----am pretty sure it will just be radiation.
So thank ya all for the wonderful thoughts and all the prayers.
WoooooHoooooooo. Doing the happy dance. GOD is GREAT.
AMEN glad you got good news