PDA

View Full Version : Almost Done!

badswife
11-15-2004, 12:37 PM
WE WENT OUT SATURDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND WE ARE JUST ABOUT DONE WITH EVERYTHING! *****EEE!!! WELL, IT IS NOT ALL PAID FOR YET , BUT IT IS IN LAYAWAY!

AND DS WHO IS 10 TOLD ME HE KNOWS ABOUT SANTA!! I TOLD HIM HE BETTER NOT RUIN IT FOR HIS BROTHER OR HE WOULD NEVER GET ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER FROM ME! :eek:

Tasha405
11-15-2004, 01:13 PM
I have most of my stuff on layaway for my kids too. ;)

I've also been able to get things for other family members from the great deals posted on here and gc's for surveys and things like that. They really helped me out a great deal this year.

Congrats on getting most of yours done too. :D

DivineMsDi
11-15-2004, 05:41 PM
We are done shopping for ds. I have to get the rest of the family now. I have ideas, but need $$$. (just bought a new computer). That is about 40 presents for myself and dh....:)

I did a lot via Amazon, and it was nice not to fight the nuts at the toy store.

teenies*mom
11-15-2004, 05:52 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I haven't even started yet - and I have Teenies birthday on 12/4 then hubby's birthday on 12/13 and haven't gotten anything for the birthdays yet either.
I was gonna go today but thats when Teenie came down with the pink eye and she can't go back to school til Wednesday so - maybe by the end of the week I can atleast get to a store - lol.

Angel Lips
11-15-2004, 08:37 PM
i just have to finish up shopping for Jon and get one more thing for my dad and im done, all the gifts i have already have been wrapped n put away

badswife
11-16-2004, 07:12 PM
easy quick shopping idea....... find an ABC catalog! I love those things!