PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a good people finder? I'm on a mission to find bad people!!!

shellysms
11-14-2004, 02:45 PM
OK>...I have had it with people ripping me off on this board...I am sooooooooo stupid when it comes to trusting people...I really really thought I had learned...but I think around christmas when i'm trying to save and everything...I lose my mind!!! First I lost big time on the "fake" walmart cards...as for getting anything back..I'm sure I wont be getting anything back...Paypal has told me that the account has been closed and cannot refund anything...AND then....I bought a cash register for my daughter for christmas...and guess what???? I rec'd no cash register and no more emails!!! I'm just sick of people!!! I talked with paypal about that one too..and guess what? That account has been closed too!!! I cannot believe people!!! AND yes, I did the usps fraud papers...What else can I do? The one person lives in Michigan and one lives in Ohio. GRRRRRR I'm going to start sending them envelopes in the mail at their current address if that's even so...but I'm sure nothing will pan out....ok..i'm done venting.... I don't know why I try so hard saving and trading and at the end get screwed!!! blah blah blah...I know others have been taken as well..but man... so much money...AND you know what...it was within 2 days!!!!! thanks for listening

Shann
11-14-2004, 02:58 PM
aww hon {{{{hugs}}}} that is terrible that people can do that. What is wrong w/ ppl these days! :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: I would never ever think of doing that!!! If you go here: http://www.whitepages.com/ and look at the top it says "reverse addy" and "reverse phone" I hope that helps!

And for the people that scam others, SHAME ON YOU! :mad: Didn't you learn any manners? Would you like someone to scam you? I'm sure the answer is no.. and you know what.. karma is going to come and bite you right in the butt! And you deserve EVERY bit of it treating honest people that way!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry.. I'm very passionate about nasty ppl scaming ppl out of their hard earned money, or ppl who are just down right rude. If I ever acted that way and my mother saw it she would be so mad and ask me if that was the way she raised me, which it wasn't..

honey, good luck!

dangerousfem
11-14-2004, 03:30 PM
If you have their address then you can contact the local police in their town.. I have seen posts on here by people who have done just that...and have gotten some results... I think it freaks them out to have a cop knocking on their door.. turns the internet into a real live thing for them!

shelhop
11-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Sorry this happened. I'm in Michigan. If I can help hunt someone down, let me know. The cash register situation rings a bell. Seems like there was someone locally complaining about not receiving one on a "MidMichigan Deals" website. Hmmm. Weird.

catssass
11-14-2004, 04:09 PM
You can file a complaint here for internet fraud, it also has useful tips for all of us...

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

bears984
11-14-2004, 04:45 PM
http://www.meta-people-search.com/index.shtml this one works well I posted that and it did not show up humm wonder what I did LOL.

catdance
11-14-2004, 05:27 PM
been there done..just what happpened to this board..keeping my money in this HOT hand..unless I deal with the said person..will NEVER do it again, too bad..to..

dangerousfem
11-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Here is her info... I hope this helps.. this came from another ebay buyer that she scammed out of over $200...

mary mergy
268 buckingham st
newark, OH 43055
(740) 670-8525

If you friend calls, Mary's husband will answer the phone and tell her to leave a message, so there aren't much you can do. Mary will not call back. It is best if you file your case with the police.

tracyb
11-14-2004, 08:31 PM
sorry for everything you are going thourgh around christmas timebut i will not rip you off now the mail is another thing.........lol but hope things get better

NiteQueen
11-14-2004, 11:36 PM
I would call the police and report it at the very least but hopefully you will get your money back......

MelanieAnn
11-15-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm so sorry!!! I know the Gift Card things, I almost e-mailed the girl, but thought it was too good to be true. I hope everyone gets some kind of results, it makes me sick that people would scam people out of their hard earned money. I have been fortunate enough to only have 1 bad trade in the past few years since I've been doing eBay and trading here. Hope it stays that way. And I hope you get better luck while buying online! (((HUGS)))

sivohdarba
11-15-2004, 06:20 AM
I am sooooo sorry this has happened to you :(
I live in Michigan and close to Ohio. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Huggerzzz kidddo :)

shellysms
11-15-2004, 06:27 AM
you guys are the best!! thank you!!! I appreciate all of your help!!! I did the usps fraud papers...I've contacted paypal to see if they will give me their information to give to the police so we'll see what happens. Thanks so much!!!

dangerousfem
11-15-2004, 07:02 AM
you guys are the best!! thank you!!! I appreciate all of your help!!! I did the usps fraud papers...I've contacted paypal to see if they will give me their information to give to the police so we'll see what happens. Thanks so much!!!

I posted her info for you.. a few posts up....

good luck