PDA

View Full Version : Lost

newattitude
11-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Has anyone gotten hooked on this show yet? My mom got me into watching it and I think I like it better than Survivor. Its getting better and better and there are so many mysteries to keep you guessing and coming back to watch. Our local papar had a write up on this show and it was neat to see what people thought was wrong with the island....the big MYSTERY !!

justme23
11-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Ooohhh man are we addicted to this show... I think it'll be a loooooong time before we know what's actually wrong w/ the island. We thought it was just a mini-series at first. Nope, it's a real show done by the same dude who does Alias... as avid Alias watchers, we are already familiar w/ his cliffhangers and he is REALLY good at them... everytime the show ends I feel like the next one is months and months away and I just get giddy w/ anticipation... I just hope since he's so busy w/ this show that he doesn't slack off on Alias!

MissMichy
11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I love, love, love this show!! I like the cast, both good characters and the evil ones as well! I think that they do a great job on everything, and it definitely has an edge to it. Although, I have had to look away a few times! It is so interesting how they unravel the backround on each character, and each one is more interesting than the next. This is definitely my new favorite show. It used to be Alias, and I am sure hoping that it comes back on. Does anyone know if it is returning?

slkirk22
11-12-2004, 05:23 PM
I love, love, love this show!! I like the cast, both good characters and the evil ones as well! I think that they do a great job on everything, and it definitely has an edge to it. Although, I have had to look away a few times! It is so interesting how they unravel the backround on each character, and each one is more interesting than the next. This is definitely my new favorite show. It used to be Alias, and I am sure hoping that it comes back on. Does anyone know if it is returning?
Alias is returning but not until January. I missed this week did the girl ever say what she went to jail for?

kayjay33
11-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Unless I missed it, I don't think we have been told why Kate was a prisoner. I find the show very gripping with everyone having their little secrets.
At first I thought that they were all killed in the crash and this was some kind of in-between afterlife. But this can't be it because they have shown people who did actually die in the crash. It will be interesting to see what develops.

Shann
11-13-2004, 02:24 AM
I love it too! It's weird b/c one of the characters has my name, is a blonde and has asthma like me! :eek: ;) can ya believe it!? hehe.

netsis61
11-13-2004, 07:32 AM
I just love this show too!! But help !!!- I missed the last show so can anybody tell me what happened? Also has any-one found a site that discusses the show and tells what happens in the last episode??
Thanks.

chicodog
11-13-2004, 12:30 PM
I just love this show too!! But help !!!- I missed the last show so can anybody tell me what happened? Also has any-one found a site that discusses the show and tells what happens in the last episode??
Thanks.

Hi,
Go to televisionwithoutpity.com and check out the forums. They have a great site to discuss almost all TV shows. Thay do have a great section on Lost.

netsis61
11-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the info, Chicodog!

newattitude
11-15-2004, 06:37 AM
What id like to know is how did the guy that was in the wheelchair ( the one with the knife) able to walk now....maybe its like another world and they are all dead but dont know it. too many ideas about this. i like Sayib (?) spelling? Im glad the next show is about him, maybe we will find out who the other people on the island are.

justmehere
11-15-2004, 07:04 AM
I like this show also... it is different, and it keeps ya wondering....but I too missed this last weeks show :( ....But I will be watching this week :)

FreeBnutt
11-17-2004, 09:45 PM
What id like to know is how did the guy that was in the wheelchair ( the one with the knife) able to walk now....maybe its like another world and they are all dead but dont know it. too many ideas about this. i like Sayib (?) spelling? Im glad the next show is about him, maybe we will find out who the other people on the island are.

Could be on how he 'landed/fell' when the plane crashed that released a pinched nerve? kinda like the lady who became deaf, and after many years decided to parachute, and her ears popped while jumping and was able to hear again. go figure?

I got hooked on it too, only because I accidently taped it instead of a show I normally watched. Boy, was I po'd that I did that, but decided to watch it, and now I tape Lost instead.

JudyJetson
11-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi, new here. This is a great show. I'm wondering though, does anyone know if there is some meaning behind Charlie's tattoo which says - "Living is easy with eyes closed" and the tape on his fingers say LATE. Do you think these are clues?

MamaFairal
11-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Charlie is(or is suppose to be) a guitar player for a band called Driveshaft but they broke up and he was on his way to rebuilding the band when the plane crashed.

I read a magazine article(TVGuide i think) that said he will sport a new word on his finger tape every week just for fun...watch and check it out. :)

I do believe the tat is really his....from his LOTR days!

JudyJetson
11-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the info! I'm looking for clues everywhere. LOL. I can't figure this show out. It has me captivated, that's for sure.

adorkablex
11-19-2004, 11:04 AM
I'm hooked. Not my typical show either.

Eyore
11-19-2004, 12:28 PM
My husband likes this show. I will watch it but to me it is to slow or something. I don't know it isn't a show I would watch on my own.

flute
12-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Sayid ~man he's a cutie pie!!

OMG anyone catch this last episode?

"We're not alone on this island" and that guy's face is all I can think of. (of course the census & manifest is also on my mind)

I'm actually SCARED now! Just thinking about it, I'm SCARED

I can't wait till the next episode!!!!!!

PS: did I mention how frightened I am? :P

MamaFairal
12-03-2004, 06:54 AM
Sayid? yeah he's a hottie but that dude(cant think of his name) the one who nicknamed Kate freckles....yeah him.kinda looks like a young Don Johnson type...OMG! SO HOT!!!! i love when they show him :D :D :D :D

flute
12-03-2004, 02:49 PM
but that dude(cant think of his name) the one who nicknamed Kate freckles....yeah him.kinda looks like a young Don Johnson type...OMG! SO HOT!!!! i love when they show him :D :D :D :D

Yea........but he's hot in a "i'm hot but I know it and I'm a bad boy" type hot. :eek: :cool:

MamaFairal
12-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Yea........but he's hot in a "i'm hot but I know it and I'm a bad boy" type hot. :eek: :cool:

Shhh...he's my secret new crush :)

flute
12-09-2004, 09:43 PM
LoL

I am looking forward to next wednesday's episode.
I missed the very first episode, so I am eager to watch it this coming Wednesday! :)

schsa
12-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Wednesday was the first show that I missed and I had to read everything on the ABC site. I want to know what the French woman did that she thinks she killed her son. And what is the Korean couple doing? And finally, what sort of creatures live on that island?

I am so upset that I missed last Wednesday. I can't wait to see next week's show!!

flute
12-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Wednesday was the first show that I missed and I had to read everything on the ABC site. I want to know what the French woman did that she thinks she killed her son. And what is the Korean couple doing? And finally, what sort of creatures live on that island?

I am so upset that I missed last Wednesday. I can't wait to see next week's show!!

I am totally fascinated by the show!

None of the answers to your questions were on this past episode. Although I'm not even sure what you even mean about the Korean couple? doing in relation to...what exactly?

This past episode was: ethan (guy not on plane) said he'd kill "one of them" (either pregnant lady or rock star guy) if he (jack the doctor) kept following him.
Doctor kept following him, ethan "killed" rock star guy, but jack revived him. (hollywood style)
We found out Jack had an alcoholic father, and his father was also a doctor.

Someone said "unless he (meaning ethan) lied about his name" kinda...hinting that they really didn't "know" anything except what everyone "said" and who's to say who is who, ya know? The kid said "that'd be stupid.." but...well gave me chills.

Also, someone on the island (hot guy I mentioned, but I'm not sure??) is on medication that MAJORLY changes their mind/mood, and it's quickly running out of meds. (rut-roh)

And, next wednesday is 2 hours, the first 2 episodes. I am looking forward to it, as I never saw the first episode. I'm tickled pink . or red.
in total fear.

kayjay33
12-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Is the "hot" bad guy called Sawyer. I missed that he is on medication. Isn't it the bad,dangerous guy that a lot of women fall for?

schsa
12-12-2004, 08:51 AM
I didn't realize that either. Who would fall for the guy who is being such a pain? I think I'll take the skinny former Hobbit guy. Ok, so he was a drug addict but at least he cares about other people.

flute
12-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Kayjay, I read the spoilers from last a week & 1/2 ago or so.

And, said "hot guy" (Sawyer) DID say something about the Doc hiding meds. from him.
I wouldn't have caught it w/out the spoilers..

renagade
12-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Funny thing is the guy who plays jack went in to read for sawyer's part. Jack was suppose to die in first episode but they loved him and kept him.

flute
12-22-2004, 08:04 AM
renagade, cool
ohh more past episodes tonight.

I haven't really "seen what you missed the first time" anyone else?

JudyJetson
12-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Nope, I didn't catch anything new either. I'm clueless about what the clues are. LOL.

treasurymae
01-04-2005, 05:31 AM
yup i'm hooked i think the dr is SEXY... shhh dont tell hubby ;)

Brandya
01-12-2005, 03:48 PM
The meds were for Sawyers wound.

flute
01-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Wow, this show is intense. i really think the writers have done a good job, ie: they actually have a game plan instead of making things up as they go (as in sab. the teenage witch)

Wow, it's awesome

schsa
01-17-2005, 12:41 PM
Ok, so now we have the young guy who is hallucinating about his sister. And then this portal in the ground. And who know what is going to happen next. I love it.

terizona
01-17-2005, 01:27 PM
For everyone who needs the "Cliffs NOotes" for the past episodes, here is a site I like, it gives some background info, behind the scenes stuff too. Weren't any spoilers the last time I looked, it just tracks episodes as they are aired. The site is great for other TV shows too that have running plotlines.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-24313/Lost/

nutcase
01-21-2005, 01:24 AM
I am totally hooked as well, but I have missed so much, a few minutes there, a little here. I need dvr!
I also think Sawyer is the hottest one there! shhhh

melsh
01-21-2005, 12:29 PM
I am totally hooked as well, but I have missed so much, a few minutes there, a little here. I need dvr!

Tivo ROCKS! :)

ladybugva
01-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Tivo ROCKS! :)

I have to agree w/ you on that one! I am at church on Wed nights when this show is on but I am so hooked. The one episode they are doing again next week w/ Saied (how ever you spell his name) and the French woman confused me. I guess I need to watch it again and see if I get it now.

Oh oh and now Clair came back at the end last week. You couldn't tell if she had teh baby or not but I am guessing no since that guy took her. Wonder why??? So many questions.....
:confused:

schsa
01-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Ok, we know that Walt has some sort of special powers and we know that Clair was sent to the island on purpose. Could this have something to do with the children rather than the adults?

justme23
01-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Ok, we know that Walt has some sort of special powers and we know that Clair was sent to the island on purpose. Could this have something to do with the children rather than the adults?

We do? Ok, explain that one to me cause I didn't get any special powers from walt at all... nor did I get that Clair was sent on purpose... I'm confused... pls explain how you got this.

flute
01-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh oh and now Clair came back at the end last week. You couldn't tell if she had teh baby or not but I am guessing no since that guy took her. Wonder why??? So many questions.....
:confused:

Mike looked & said she didn't have the baby with her.

Yes, schsa good point!

Justme23: Couple of weeks ago they highlighted Walt & things happened. (like the bird he looked at, in a book, fell dead when he got mad)

Claire was sent to the Island, but the baby being taken by psychopathic Ethan was not (my inference here) what the psychic had in mind for he said "your goodness, Claire" YIKES!

justmehere
01-28-2005, 10:06 PM
I WAS getting hooked on the show.. but why for the past few episodes have they shown reruns :confused:

I am getting frustrated.. anyone else notice this :confused:

dena_darling
01-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Yes, the repeated episodes constantly drives me crazy. I want to know what else is going to happen. I wish it was on twice a week.

sendabear
01-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Hooked????? Last week, I gave up American Idol to
watch a rerun of LOST!

renagade
01-31-2005, 07:46 PM
T.V. guide said that claire comes back still pregnant. They said this show was like slowly peeling the layers of an onion. Well the reruns are driving me crazy. They are peeling too slowly for me LOL I want to know what happens next-come on now !!!!!!

newattitude
02-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Cant wait till the new episode next week, still gonna watch the reruns tho because I always pick up something I missed. The Korean couple I'm not sure where that story is going ...I know she was going to leave her husband before they got on the plane but he did something that showed he still loves her so she decided not to. I dont like how he treats her but I like how she speaks English behind his back to help others. I sure thought that girl was dead when we found out her brother really dreamed it. Clair was a bank robber but now shes got a concious???? I cannot wait for the new show, my 11 year old son is hooked now too!!!! He says, I dont care if its a rerun, Im going to watch it !

.......hmmmm...portal to...?
........maybe back to REAL time??

schsa
02-02-2005, 11:18 AM
I missed last week because I was out of town and forgot to set my VCR to record. Most TV series have 24 episodes and there are 52 weeks in a year so there are going to be at least 4 weeks where you are either not going to have an episode or double repeats. My feeling was that they weren't sure it was going to be such a hit so they only ordered 8 episodes and then when it was, they were rushing around to film so that they would have 24 episodes which is why we saw so many re-runs in the begining.

I can't wait for the re-runs because I want to see all the things I missed the first time through.

justme23
02-02-2005, 08:28 PM
I missed last week because I was out of town and forgot to set my VCR to record. Most TV series have 24 episodes and there are 52 weeks in a year so there are going to be at least 4 weeks where you are either not going to have an episode or double repeats. My feeling was that they weren't sure it was going to be such a hit so they only ordered 8 episodes and then when it was, they were rushing around to film so that they would have 24 episodes which is why we saw so many re-runs in the begining.

I can't wait for the re-runs because I want to see all the things I missed the first time through.

Last week was a repeat... you didn't miss anything... now please tell me about what you said about claire before... I get the thing about the boy now, hubby explained that, but neither of us see what you said about Claire.

There's 19 eps this season... here's the list... next show is 2/9

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/eplist.html

Kelsey1224
02-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Last week was a repeat... you didn't miss anything... now please tell me about what you said about claire before... I get the thing about the boy now, hubby explained that, but neither of us see what you said about Claire.

There's 19 eps this season... here's the list... next show is 2/9

http://www.tvtome.com/Lost/eplist.html

I think newattitude was thinking of the wrong person. Claire wasn't the bank robber...that was Kate!

Claire is the pregnant girl who went missing.

I'm tired of repeats...I want more new shows!

justme23
02-03-2005, 12:12 PM
I think newattitude was thinking of the wrong person. Claire wasn't the bank robber...that was Kate!

Claire is the pregnant girl who went missing.

I'm tired of repeats...I want more new shows!

I was talking about this post:

Which is why I quoted her again.
;)

I just don't think she reads the posts... so she hasn't seen me ask her twice... lol

Kelsey1224
02-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Okay...I can answer the question about Claire. In the episode which gave her background, she found out that she was pregnant. Her boyfriend originally said that he would stand by her...but, shortly before she took the plane...he left her because he couldn't deal with the pressure.

She had been seeing a psychic who was very concerned and told her that she, and only she...must raise her child. She was angry because she had decided to put the baby up for adoption and (if I remember correctly)...she was flying back to the United States to arrange or finalize this.

The psychic told her that she would be okay if she took this one flight to the states from Australia. She had to leave immediately! Of course...that's the flight that crashed.

What many have inferred from this was that he knew that there might be something bad happen if someone else raised the baby. So the psychic deliberately sent her on a flight he knew (forsaw) to be doomed so that she wouldn't make her destination and thus, have her baby adopted. What the psychic didn't see (or did he???) was that the danger was not waiting for Claire in the States...but rather on the island.

Does that help?

justme23
02-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Yes, thank you!

flute
02-06-2005, 12:06 AM
The danger he foresaw was on the Island.......not in adoption

*gasp* Oh, Kelsey what insight you have~ I hadn't thought of it that way~.

Poor Michael got hooked on this show, now he's confused about it~He saw the previous episode where Claire came back not pregnant but not with the baby. (he hadn't known she was kidnapped, and wondered "what happened to her baby?").......now he sees claire pregnant & he's confused. And, next weeks preview didn't help him.

I tried to explain to him that between those episodes there was 1 or 2 episodes where Claire was kidnapped by Ethan. But, basically that was it. Jack rescued & brought back to life rock star guy but that's about all we know.

Man I can't wait till Wednesday. And, Isabel won't be here, we can watch un-interrupted..

Oh, did ya'll catch on the last Episode?
Ethans attitude & behavior?
Like when Hurley said "we should know everyone on the Island" and Ethan, dryly, replies "You should" I was just like "ohhhh" my mouth dropped open to see what I didn't see before you know? It was just so......now that I know things I didn't the first go around~

I love t his show!

flute
02-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Still enthrawled over here, next week's looks awesome :)

Kelsey1224
02-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm with you flutie...still loving this show!!!

renagade
03-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Poor Michael got hooked on this show, now he's confused about it~He saw the previous episode where Claire came back not pregnant but not with the baby. (he hadn't known she was kidnapped, and wondered "what happened to her baby?").......now he sees claire pregnant & he's confused.

I guess I am confused also. The show I saw claire came back pregnant but had no memory of what happen to her. She hasn't had her baby yet.

Kelsey1224
03-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Nope...she hasn't had her baby yet. This past week's show was a repeat. Many people saw the trailer to the show which showed her coming back and thought that she didn't look pregnant. Other's didn't see that.

Frankly...I thought the image wasn't clear enough and wondered..."Is she pregnant or not?" Apparently, she still was pregnant.

If I remember correctly...she was about 8 month's pregnant when the plane crashed. Since they have only been on the island now for about a month...she is due anytime now.

ladybugva
04-05-2005, 06:43 AM
Tomorrow she will be having the baby! Wonder if Ethan's "associates" will be there for it.
And poor Boon, fell down in the plain b/c Loc sent him up in it.Then the light..... wonder what that means???
Stuff that doesn't give much answers (except about their past) just keeps happening

justme23
04-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Stuff that doesn't give much answers (except about their past) just keeps happening

Have you ever seen Alias? This is the same writer/director and cliffhangers are his specialty... I've never seen anyone do them better... and you can guarantee, by the time we get to the season finalle, there will be more questions to ask than ones answered... I only wish he'd stop neglecting Alias due to Lost... this season is suffering terribly because of it.

renagade
04-06-2005, 07:40 AM
I wonder if Boon is the one who is going to die? They are going to kill off a main person and I can't help but think its Boon.

ladybugva
04-07-2005, 09:14 AM
I wonder if Boon is the one who is going to die? They are going to kill off a main person and I can't help but think its Boon.

I saw that today in the TV guide. guess I am a day late, since He is dead now. I was supprised. WAs wondering if Clarie's baby was going to be ok.

Never did get into Alias but have heard good stuff about it.

I Gotta Have It
04-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Thanks.

I can't get enuf of this show !

To stay up to date, you can also go to http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html

They have three msg boards and a complete episode guide of all the shows that have already aired.

ladybugva
04-09-2005, 03:45 PM
just found this one also http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,12938,1045714_3_0_,00.html
has some interesting articles and some one on one w/ the men of lost :)

kelly12569
04-13-2005, 09:44 AM
hmmmm all the tv commercials Ive seen today say tonight is a 2 hr season finale. but all of my tv listings show its only on for an hour ??

dena_darling
04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Lost is a repeat tonight. :(
The one about Walt and his dad when he was a baby and the gf left the country.

bonniejeanne
04-13-2005, 05:35 PM
My whole family is addicted to this show. I also have some friends at work who watch it and we talk about it on our breaks. I think the TVtome site aforementioned is a great site for interesting facts about "Lost."

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:WGO5Z2NDyb4J:www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-24313/Lost/+lost++%22episode+guide%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

kelly12569
04-14-2005, 06:04 AM
wow, what was up with that?? all day yesterday there were commercials about it being a 2hr season finale last night. what a bummer :(

ladybugva
04-19-2005, 08:50 AM
I was watching some TV news show and heard that the final is not until May 25th, any one else heard that? That is a lot of reruns.

TiVo tells me that this wed. 4/20 will be a rerun again. It is the one where Sawyer things a boar is after him and he and Kate go looking for it.

Next is 4/27 and all is says is the title is "The Journey" and the description is "Flashbacks of the core characters show what they were doing before the crash"

ladybugva
04-19-2005, 09:07 AM
For everyone who needs the "Cliffs NOotes" for the past episodes, here is a site I like, it gives some background info, behind the scenes stuff too. Weren't any spoilers the last time I looked, it just tracks episodes as they are aired. The site is great for other TV shows too that have running plotlines.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-24313/Lost/

This is a great sight, looks like 3 new episodes before the last one!!

ladybugva
04-27-2005, 07:09 AM
New episode tonight!! Looks sort of like a re-cap but hey at least its new!

ladybugva
05-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Well we are heading toward the final, think the boat is get launched??? HOw about that hatch?? Any one got any thories?

Brandya
05-21-2005, 07:05 AM
I hope they dont hide in that hatch. They were talking about it. I still think the French woman is crazy.

netsis61
05-26-2005, 08:42 PM
During the episode last night, there was a commercial saying that there would be a cut scene from the episode shown this morning on Good Morning America but I missed it. Did anyone else catch it? What was it?

bonniejeanne
05-27-2005, 05:40 PM
It wasn't much. Just a scene of Charlie and Claire discussing the crazy French woman. It revealed that Claire hadn't named the baby yet because she was afraid "the others" might take him.

dena_darling
05-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Hey. I thought the season finale was supposed to reveal what was happening. Why did Walt get kidnapped? What was in the hatch? What was that thing that was pulling the guy into the hole in the ground? I want to knowwwwwwwwwwwww. Is Lost coming back on and when will the new episodes start? This is killing me.

sunflowers
05-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Hey. I thought the season finale was supposed to reveal what was happening. Why did Walt get kidnapped? What was in the hatch? What was that thing that was pulling the guy into the hole in the ground? I want to knowwwwwwwwwwwww. Is Lost coming back on and when will the new episodes start? This is killing me.

Maybe Walt was kidnapped by the men who started the fire on the otherside of the island??The ones who supposedly stole the French womans baby...That way he would be on the island for them to rescue or.....he is off the show and not coming back next year....
Guess we will have to wait to find out...Probably not until Sept. when it starts up

YNKYH8R
06-01-2005, 08:10 AM
As far as seasons ending shows I thought it was a let down. I would have liked to have had at least something answered, instead they gave us more questions. The Desperate Housewives season ender was really good. I'll will probably catch the new season of Lost in Sept.

ladybugva
06-08-2005, 06:58 AM
What about this "security system"? I mean we saw some smoke like thing, and something that pulled Loc (who didn't seem to mind) but no trace of what it was on his leg..... more confusion. This show is full of questions and few answers. But it has me hooked!!
I do find it interesting in flashbacks when they connect each other w/o them really remembering it.

schsa
06-09-2005, 04:37 AM
The people who took Walt did so because of his esp. So I am thinking that they are aliens. After all, as Michael said, how could they hide an island that big. It may be that this island is not even on earth. Which would explain the incongruities of what they are seeing. Polar bears on a tropical island. The aliens are giving the people back what they can read in their minds.

The crazy French woman could also fill that void as well. Plus you have something that looks like an 1800's pirate ship in the middle of an island?? How did it get that far inland.

And the hatch had to be built by someone with tools that are not readily available on the island. It would have taken a great deal of time and effort to dig into an island (keep in mind that if you dig down far enough on an island you are bound to hit water) and insert or build something from the inside out.

This is not an island. It is something completely different. The boat that they built would never have gotten very far without someone intercepting it. Or stopping it. I think that the people who are left on the island are essential for these people to survive and survive for those who want them to study them or use them.

flute
06-09-2005, 07:47 PM
wow aliens, I had not thought that at all, not on earth? holy cow, you all have such minds, what insight!

I missed a couple episodes before the finale (and flipped from lost to American Idol the night of the Lost season finale) so I was a bit lost with the whole "arnst" and there were other survivors?