PDA

View Full Version : Trading Spouses

pianokeyss
11-08-2004, 11:49 PM
I loved Ronnie... he's getting a lot of heat from articles and online
reviews, but I think he's wonderful! I wish my husband was as expressive!

MissMichy
11-12-2004, 03:58 PM
I felt really badly for him. It was almost like he was having a "melt down" with all the stress of their lives financially.

I live in that area, and you would not believe all of the people that are just one paycheck from losing their homes, etc. So many people live way above their means, and the pressure to live in these big, beautiful homes, and drive the expensive cars, and send their kids to private schools is enormous. (Oh, and did he say that his wife spent $2000 a month on groceries!?! Hello, clip some coupons lady!!)

He seemed like such a nice guy, and he really was trying to get a lot from the other mom, and you could see him in action trying to be a better parent, and husband. I think that his wife had just made so many rules and boundries, that he just backed off. It was really cute to see him interacting with his kids towards the end.

And that quilt! What a great gift for the kids and Ronnie to give to the wife, and then the wife acted like a spoiled little brat, because she was jealous that the other wife did that with her kids, and knew how to do it. I felt so badly for the kids having to watch her sour face while she sat there on the couch feeling jealous.

MamaFairal
11-12-2004, 05:39 PM
ITA~ Ronnie was adorable and tries his best for his money grubbing hungry wife.

One thing i dont undrestand? If ya live one paycheck away from being dead arse broke....why live in the big house and spend that much.......scale back some! JMHO