PDA

View Full Version : My car got KEYED!!!!!

suzski
11-08-2004, 05:05 PM
I am SOOOO mad. I have a 7 inch long gash on the side of my car from some IDIOT keying it....the bad thing is that I know who did it but I have no proof. I've been assisting an investigative team looking into one of my employee's misuse of funds, embezzlement, etc.... He is still at work (he's military so you can't just fire someone outright), and hating me....like I told him to do this stuff in the first place!!!! Of course he sees himself as innocent (playing the "I didn't know I wasn't entitled to that money" game), while I'm the mean old supervisor out to get him. I tell you, I want to haul off and beat his butt (I'm a bit feisty when I'm mad :o ), but of course I can't do that. So, I'm going to say something to him that lets him know that I know it was him. Oooh! Why do some people have to be such.....donkey's behinds????!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shann
11-08-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry he resorting to such childish activities and that your car had to take the brunt of it. :(

freeplease
11-08-2004, 06:06 PM
If you do manage to get the goods on him, you might consider a call to his commander. They tend to take this kind of monkey business seriously.

queenangie
11-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Was there a camera in the parking lot?

PrncsNYC
11-08-2004, 08:41 PM
ugh, that sucks! I had someone key my brand new car 2 days after taking it off the lot. It totally ate away at me every time I saw my pristine car with those 3 key marks!

msmom79
11-09-2004, 12:36 AM
this just recently happened to me to on my new truck and i know who did it i just cant prove it.i hope everything works out for you and you nab this guys rump.good luck to you ann

delSol
11-09-2004, 08:14 AM
people really stink sometimes

silvermist
11-09-2004, 09:31 AM
People can sometimes be awful and really jealous of nice cars. You never see bent out of shape cars ending up like that. When I had an older car I never had any problems at all but now with my new cars I always get carts surrounding my car, even if I park far away. And just today I woke up to see my trunk was opened as if someone might have been trying to get my sound system or whatnot... Luckily it still ran even though the lights were on because of someone attempting to open the trunk, I don't know how though? I haven't used my trunk in ages too.

Hopefully that coworker gets caught.

suzski
11-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Thanks all for your support. I have calmed down a bit since last night. Believe me, this guy better stay on the straight and narrow because, even though I can't PROVE it was him, I will be keeping a very close eye on him from now on!