PDA

View Full Version : My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss (Fox)

DivineMsDi
11-08-2004, 05:56 AM
I watched some of this show on Sunday. I am not sure what to make of it. My dh was complaining so I shut it off just when they got to the rat infested warehouse...anyone know what happened next?

I have to say I think it is kind of funny watching financial yuppies groveling over some fake Trump character. Did anyone notice all the women were either blonde or (one) had red hair? No brunettes?

For "power players" some of them were dressed pretty poorly when they met the boss for the first time.

Any other comments on this show?

ChristiNate
11-08-2004, 08:37 AM
OMG! What a funny show! They all thought they were eating patte and drinking expensive champagne, but it was really Spam and bologna that they put in the food processor and $2.99 champagne from the corner store. What made me laugh was that they were all like, "Great champagne, you can tell this is expensive and high quality....." :p

That's the same part I stopped watching, also. I had to finish laundry, but I did TiVo it.

Sai Sevel
12-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Hilarious show! I cant believe what these ppl would do for this guy.....especially the ladies. Anyone think it was odd to get into skimpy bikinis when having a meeting with your boss? LOL I was shocked. Plus you have to love the "relationship" between Damien and one of the corporate guys. Especially when all the men are talking about the women and then he talks about "Mama Mia" and everyone just looks at him like "huh?" hahaha

Oh and you have to love last weeks episode. "THERES A PAPER JAM!" :D