PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request-urgent

macsgirl19
11-05-2004, 01:12 PM
This is a prayer request for my husband and myself. We have been married for 1 year. But before we married, we entered into a contract for deed for the house we chose together. We had to borrow the first half of the down payment from my brother and we saved for six months for the second half of the down payment. We have managed to keep up with all the bills, all the house payments, and pay the home owners insurance and taxes on the house. Our contract for deed is up in March and we are suppose to get a loan to pay the remainder of the house off..approx. $90,000.00. Sounded so simple, but now his past is keeping us from getting a loan. He is a truck driver and use to have perfect credit until he came home one day and his ex-wife had taken $92,000.00 and maxed out all the credit cards they had, and had applied for and gotten several without his knowledge.(In her maiden name going to her sisters address!) Well, we love our house and don't want to lose it so we need alot of prayers!!! None of our family members are in any position to help us so I'm depending on my Christian family to help. Please keep us in your prayers!

angelarwyn
11-05-2004, 01:16 PM
You are in my prayers and I really hope you two will find a way to keep your house.

BeanieLuvR
11-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Praying for you and your husband. I hope that it works out so that you get to keep your home.:)

ldabraham
11-06-2004, 09:43 AM
Lord, we have the assurance of your Word that the angel of the Lord encamps around Macsgirl19 and her husband and delivers them from every evil work. No evil shall befall them, no plague or calamity shall come near their dwelling. Amen.

YankeeMary
11-07-2004, 08:50 AM
I was also married almost a year ago and we bought a house also that we love. I know its hard on you and I am sorry. I will keep you and DH in my prayers.

queenangie
11-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Warm hugs and prayers too!

GodsGiftsRFree
11-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Will keep you (and your house) in my prayers. <><

macsgirl19
11-12-2004, 04:51 AM
Thank you all for your prayers! You don't know how much they mean to us. I have had a week of heart-wrenching probing into myself and decided that I though this house means alot to the both of us, if its to be, it will be. I have made myself ill over an earthly possession and am almost ashamed of myself. I have some wonderful friends that have lovingly reminded me that although we may want to be in this house, that God may have other plans for us. We have until March 1st, so if God intends for us to be there, He will let us know that. We have had many friends in our Christian community to lean on and,God willing, their strength will hold up. Thank you all again for your prayers, keep them coming please, we haven't given up on the house, we just have decided to put it back in the hands of the Lord. God Bless You All!!