PDA

View Full Version : How do we figure out how many points will expire in December?

rosiesbrat
11-04-2004, 09:54 PM
I read on the site about how points expire, but is there a way to find out easily, how many we earned when? How are we supposed to know what the total is we need to use or lose, especially if we've already used some?
Is there a place on the site to find out the total that will expire?
TIA!

fireman
11-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Click on "RTV Winnings" in the MyRTV box (upper left). Then scroll down and click on "Summary View." There will be a listing for your point total at the end of 2003. Then click on the link at the top of the page labeled "TV pts redeemed." Subtract any redemptions you have made this year from the total left over from 2003. This should be the amount due to expire this year.

Btw, points didn't expire last year like they said they would. I don't know why.

rosiesbrat
11-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Still confused. Sorry. I found the 2003 part, but it says a MINUS number. When I click on TV Pts Redeemed, it only gives me those done in November. I can't get it to show me redeemed for other months. Do I have to go thru every month's detailed list and look for redemption totals?
And how could I have had a negative number at the end of last year?
Thanks again for your help. :)

FreeBnutt
11-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Still confused. Sorry. I found the 2003 part, but it says a MINUS number. When I click on TV Pts Redeemed, it only gives me those done in November. I can't get it to show me redeemed for other months. Do I have to go thru every month's detailed list and look for redemption totals?
And how could I have had a negative number at the end of last year?
Thanks again for your help. :)

LOL.... the MINUS means you cashed in points during that month. I don't know your average per day score, but if you're like most on here, and get about 20,000+ points a day, and IF by chance you have around 6 million points, and didn't cash in ANY points in 2004, you've used up all your 2003 points, the odds of any of your points expiring are mute.

So no worries :)

rosiesbrat
11-06-2004, 09:26 PM
LOL.... the MINUS means you cashed in points during that month. I don't know your average per day score, but if you're like most on here, and get about 20,000+ points a day, and IF by chance you have around 6 million points, and didn't cash in ANY points in 2004, you've used up all your 2003 points, the odds of any of your points expiring are mute.

So no worries :)

But the minus is not showing for a certain month, but the whole year, that's what confuses me. Before Jan 2004, it only has years, not months, and there is no place to click them for further details. For 2001 and 2002, there are positive numbers, but 2003 is a negative.
But I did use about 2 million points in Mar 2004, so if you are right ( I do have over 6 million by the way :) ), I really don't have anything to worry about. I just wish it was clearer on the site, because right now I feel they are trying to trick people into losing points.