PDA

View Full Version : Ghosthunters T.a.p.s Sci-fi Channel

JLJFOREVER
11-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Well I'm Loving Wednesday Night On Sci Fi Channel! Ghost Hunters Is Interesting! Even Though They Usually Don't Prove That There Are Any Ghost It Still Intrest Me! Any Of You Guys On Here Tuning In?

THE WEB SITE'S REALLY COOL TOO YOU CAN SEE SOME GHOST FOOTAGE AND PICTURES AND SOME EVPS.
http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/index.html

Shann
11-07-2004, 02:13 AM
can't say that I have tuned in.. I saw a ghosthunters episode last week on one of the local channels and it was pretty interesting.. there was a chair that moved acrossed the floor and no one was in the room! Freaky! :o

teenies*mom
11-08-2004, 10:14 AM
I've been watching it since it started too - I'm hooked - it is quite interesting especially last weeks episode when they had that movement on video in the old prison. Did you see that one?
I always said I will believe in ghosts when "I" see them - but I do enjoy this show.

mytabbycat
11-08-2004, 09:19 PM
I also enjoy Ghosthunters and Proof Positive. I too just discovered them on Wednesdays. I was especially excited about the last Ghosthunters episode as I just last month visited Eastern State Penitentiary, where the episode took place. It's amazing how deteriorated the prison is, but amazing that it is still standing after all these years. Since it is a ruin, you have to sign a waiver before you can go in :rolleyes: They are trying to fix it up little by little, but need funding of course. They have a really cool greenhouse which I believe is gonna be their next "fix-up" project. When it gets warm I can't wait to go back again. It just fascinates me.

teenies*mom
11-10-2004, 12:19 PM
~~Don't forget to watch, its on tonight~~

skettios
11-10-2004, 05:37 PM
I love that show too! It was also on NBC a couple of weeks ago. I make sure to tune in every week after "Lost" (another good show).

Trishntx
11-11-2004, 11:23 AM
WEll, I caught one episode. It would be nice if I could REMEMBER that it is on Wednesday night. dang!! missed it again.
It is a good show. It beats what it is on primetime anymore. It seems everytime I turn on the prime chanels, CSI is always on.

teenies*mom
11-14-2004, 08:17 AM
this last episode when they went to the church turned into a house - they said that was in Upstate NY - I wish they would have said where - I'm from Upstate NY too....
Just being curious - ya know!

JLJFOREVER
11-18-2004, 05:43 AM
Well Last Nights Episode Was Great! I Hope No One Missed It!! I'm So Excited Next Wekk They Are Having A Marathon!! 6 Episodes! Starts At 7:00 So Those Of You Who Have Missed It Can Catch Up!!

joaimee
11-19-2004, 08:12 AM
I really like this show and Wednesday's was pretty wild! I was really floored when the sound guy was knocked down in the armory. Then when they reviewed the tapes, they saw he couldn't have done it himself, and even showed his utility bag jumping up and striking him in the face on its own. Wild! I often wonder why they don't have the demonologist with them all the time. I would say the spirit in the armory was either bad or very angry. However, they did demand the spirit show its power, maybe it just decided to comply! Great show!

teenies*mom
11-19-2004, 09:28 AM
I really like this show and Wednesday's was pretty wild! I was really floored when the sound guy was knocked down in the armory. Then when they reviewed the tapes, they saw he couldn't have done it himself, and even showed his utility bag jumping up and striking him in the face on its own. Wild! I often wonder why they don't have the demonologist with them all the time. I would say the spirit in the armory was either bad or very angry. However, they did demand the spirit show its power, maybe it just decided to comply! Great show!

Yeah - that was weird when all that happened -
and I see that they got a marathon of the shows next week - too bad they are all gonna be repeats - I've seen everyone already. :)

MtyAphrdti
11-19-2004, 02:20 PM
I dunno...it looked to me like he did it to himself....you'd think with all that equipment that they would've gotten it on the infrared camera as well.....furthermore, i thought that because of physics and biology, we ALWAYS fall forward...he went backwards :confused:

iluvmybaby
11-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Until about two weeks ago I never even know this show exsisted, I love their headquarters, it was a tiny little trailor in a lot ((showed it last Wensday night)) I am not sure whether I like it or not, the last one was pretty intresting, I couldnt believe it when Frank the sound man got clobbered but it is a little convient that they just happend to have two cameras on him the exact moment it happened?