PDA

View Full Version : prayers needed from friend stalking update!!!

laptopz1
11-03-2004, 04:33 AM
tonight we took my older son to soccer practice, then went to mcdonalds. well, we decided to go visit another friend (not thestalking one) then i was talking to her and her sister and she said do you think your son was molested by the stalker stalkers name is lisa--who was also my friend at one time----i said no i asked him if she touched him he said no, so my friend said did you ask him if she made him touch her----i said no that never crossed my mind---so i brought my oldest son out and asked him in a very gentle way did lisa ever make you touch her, he said no she touched me, i said where, well he pointed to his penis, i was in shock and disbelief, in denial i asked how did she touch you, and he did the movement, i was pissed. then he said he said no but she wouldnt stop, and he hit her and she hit him back and promised him candy if he didnt tell mommy. i told him honey its not your fault and i wish you would have told me sooner. well i call my dh out and we immediatly called the cops, and now there is an investigation and we are to act as if nothing ever happend because they dont want her to know there is an investigation going on so she wont make up some story etc etc. he said it only happend once---but we are prosecuting to the full extent. we need lots of prayers and lots more prayers to get us through this. i am still in shock and disbelief. we have never left him with a babysitter, he is with us all the time except once we left him with her for like 25 mins when we ran up to the store really quick. so everyone please be careful you just never know. then when the cops were there, she is also going to be investigated for an elderly woman who suffered her abuse, yes scary she is a caregiver for the elderly, and am glad she will not be abusing anyone else in the near future, she will be behind bars. please say prayers for our family and definitly for my son. thank-you all for your time and prayers and God BLess

k1ley4evr
11-03-2004, 05:22 AM
that is really messed up, i am glad that you guys moved away from her. hope she gets what she deserves

Denise1972
11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
When I read your other post, thats what I was thinking. Maybe she molested him. Thats a shame. Why are people So sick???? How old is your son again?

BeanieLuvR
11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
I am praying for your son,you and the rest of your family. Please get your son counseling.

Tasha405
11-03-2004, 06:20 AM
Thats horrible! Some friend huh? Stay away from her and get your son some help because things like that can and will scar him for life. (((Hugs)))

Quaker_Parrots
11-03-2004, 06:39 AM
When I read your other post, thats what I was thinking. Maybe she molested him. Thats a shame. Why are people So sick???? How old is your son again?

Me too, or at least had hurt or scared him in some way. I just didn't want to voice it.

laptopz1
11-03-2004, 06:41 AM
thank-you all for your prayers, yes the police have been notified and prosecution will happen after the police have an interview with my son---the police said htey will schedule an appt by monday, and my son is only 4, and is stating he doesnt want to goto school now he wants to stay home and have me teach him, and he wants to sleep with me again, and wakes up at night if i am not by his side and i just pat him tell him i love him and he goes back to sleep. i am just at the crying stage now, and cant wait to put the btch in jail. hope she rots in hell for it. i just cant believe this crap could happen----at a loss for words about it, very disgusted. i just pray that he is young enough to forget it, and that counseling will help. the police gave us all kinds of information on that stuff. please continue praying for us and especially for him. God BLess.

andreame70
11-03-2004, 07:35 AM
I am so sorry this is happening! What an evil, vile woman she is! I hope they stick it to her good and she rots in prison for touching your son. That poor baby. Stuff like this just makes me want about 60 seconds alone with her and a baseball bat. Please let us know how things are going and I too hope that your son may one day forget that it ever happened.

Andrea

buttrfli
11-03-2004, 07:41 AM
PM me her address.... she won't bother you anymore :mad:

I just want to be sick when I hear things like this. I am so sorry for your son. Are you aware of BACA??? They are an EXCELLENT group that help children who are victims of abuse and help the child and the families 24/7 if they need it. I have good friends who are members and I have been on a few rides with them and the reaction of the children are unbelieveable. Here is their website www.bacausa.com IF yuo can, please watch the 10 minute video.

I pray that your son will overcome as much as possible and please follow up with everything to ensure criminal action.

joni1269
11-03-2004, 07:45 AM
{{{{HUGS}}}}

This is horrible - bless your son and you. Find him a good doctor..

amysusi
11-03-2004, 10:10 AM
That is just wrong!! Wrong and sick!! I'm glad you found out and are able to do something about it.

delSol
11-03-2004, 11:08 AM
how awful! I wish your family well and nothing good for your "friend"

kelly12569
11-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Yesterday, 11:59 PM #10
laptopz1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank-you all for your advice. i have continually asked my son if she has ever touched him he said no, he said she hit him 5 times, but i didnt see any marks---

I guess Im just a little confused as the above was your post at almost midnight last night. But todays post refers to yesterday evening Im assuming, since it says tonight but was posted this morning... so Im just a little lost. Maybe the time/date is just screwed up on my computer? Please dont get me wrong.... Im just a little confused. Keeping your son in my prayers that this woman is behind bars soon. :(

laptopz1
11-03-2004, 03:44 PM
friend stalking me posted on the day before in the morning, i havent been sleeping much, its hard to when i was bothered by her actions trying to get rid of her, but hten i went to a friends house that night after the morning i posted the friend stalking and asked them about it, then i posted this one this morning. i am also going to check in with the baca, never heard of it. my son seems to be doing ok, he just doesnt have the get up and go he used to have, and i thought alot of the changes in him were due to the fact that we sold our house to go back east for 8 months to visit family because my dad was very ill, when we got back we stayed with her and then moved into our own place and i noticed he just wasnt the same, i thought it was all the change, but then we noticed things were just getting weird, and when we would go visit the btch he would cry and not want to go in, he is usually very outgoing and loves everyone so i thought that was weird, he was throwing a fit and said he didnt want to go in because it smells like smoke---which is weird because i smoke and my husband in the car but he has no problems with it. well, i left and never went back that was when he told me he didnt like her. i shouldve known then---which i think i did to some degree but its not something i could imagine. well, since then that is when she started stalking etc. everything seems like so overwhelming now, i am depressed and walking around in a gaze, but i told my husband to take the car today to work because i am scared of what i might do----and i dont want to jeopardize my kids losing their mom to on top of all this-----so i have to remain calm but its killing me inside. i am between denial depression anger and everything else. i just cant wait till the detective comes over and things get on the ball, i know she will be in jail and hope she rots there. its just starting to hit me and its really really really sad, but i will not fail my son, and i told him it wasnt his fault and that he should have told me even when she told him not to. i just thank-God he told me so she will never be able to do this to another kid or the elderly.

Angel Lips
11-03-2004, 09:21 PM
(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Damnifiknw
11-03-2004, 11:42 PM
I'd beat the broad senseless....She would be wearing diapers & drooling on herself for the rest of her life..That's if I didn't kill her...There's no way I could sit back and wait for the police to do something...No no no..Justice is never served on people who violate children..Those people are better off dead...I'm willing to bet she will not serve no more than 4 yrs in prison..

redrig
11-04-2004, 10:09 AM
I agree with Damnifiknw, you are showing remarkable restraint. If that was my son that she pulled that on, they would never ever find the body, or any trace of a crime. All the true crime books I read would finally pay off!!!

HUGE hugs to you and your family, especially your son

skyyblonde
11-04-2004, 12:06 PM
I am so sorry for this whole incident that you are in. Hope your son is better, You are right, you never know with people.

laptopz1
11-07-2004, 04:39 AM
feel like i am going out of my mind. havent heard from police yet, my son is crying out for help, and the police told us to not have him talk about it till they talk to him. my son has had the light return to his eyes, then the next he is pissing on my husband, without yelling i sat down with him and he told me he was angry at the bich, he used other words to little to know that, and so i had him draw me pictures to express his anger, MY GOD help me, i am now sitting here in tears ready to tear her f-ing head off, but yet i remain, i dont want to lose my children over some f-ing sick person, then she will have won totally. i dont know what to do, i do know if she shows up at my house i would not restrain from killing her, my dh has put signs all over our door and windows to not disturb, and wants to stay home because he is scared she will come over and i will do something to her. damn right she deserves it, it takes everything i am to not go to her house and treat her like she did my son, tears roll, and i restrain waiting to do the right hting. she has emailed me several times, i just delete them, i havent heard from her in a day via computer so hopefully she gets arrested soon, i am about to throw this damn thing out the window. how in the hell can the cops tell us to act like nothing happend, is this their kid, do they give a damn? my son needs counseling now and they said dont let him talk about it, he is doing it on his own---i cant stop that, i hold him and reassure him its not his fault, and he told me how come she did this to me i am a good kid, and my heart broke as it is now. i told him he is a good kid, and that sometimes bad things happen to good kids. then after he went to sleep, my dh and i started fighting about whose fault this was(in another room), when i said stop, it is not our fault, which it wasnt, i dont know how she finagled her way in, she was very manipulative, and looking back you see it, but at the time you dont. alls i know is my son doesnt want to goto school next year, he feels only safe with me and dh, so we have decided we are enrolling him in self defense classes to make him have more self confidence in himself. you never know what this can do to a child, until you see it, and it kills you from the inside out.

Denise1972
11-07-2004, 04:54 AM
I am so sorry this happened to your friend sweetie ((((HUGS))))). Have you tried calling the detective again, to get an update on what they are doing about this sick perverted witch?

I would call them everyday till they did something and arrested her. Before she does this to another child. If anyone ever touched my baby, they wouldnt have to wait for tthe police. My MIL is retired from the Illinois State Police, and she knows alot of people. She would light a fire under their butt, If I didnt get ahold of them first. I Sure hope the police get in contact with you. What state do you live in?

msmom79
11-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Wow I Feel For You And Your Son{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

buttrfli
11-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Why exactly have the police not shown up to take a report?? What happened to your son is VERY serious and if I were you I would be calling the police every few hours until they show up.

I can't imagine living in your city where the police don't show when they have been called.

llbriteyes
11-07-2004, 07:10 PM
thank-you all for your prayers, yes the police have been notified and prosecution will happen after the police have an interview with my son---the police said htey will schedule an appt by monday, and my son is only 4, and is stating he doesnt want to goto school now he wants to stay home and have me teach him, and he wants to sleep with me again, and wakes up at night if i am not by his side and i just pat him tell him i love him and he goes back to sleep. i am just at the crying stage now, and cant wait to put the btch in jail. hope she rots in hell for it. i just cant believe this crap could happen----at a loss for words about it, very disgusted. i just pray that he is young enough to forget it, and that counseling will help. the police gave us all kinds of information on that stuff. please continue praying for us and especially for him. God BLess.

I know from experience. I was five. You don't forget. Ever. You go through counseling and work through it however you have to, but he will probably have to have counseling as an adult as well. It isn't easy. Boundaries have been crossed and once crossed, can't be uncrossed. Be patient with him. Let him know it was her and not him. Let him know she was bad, and it wasn't his fault, EVER.

My God, he was only 4. This makes me so sad. It makes me cry and hurt for him.

I don't know what else to say. :(

Linda

llbriteyes
11-07-2004, 07:16 PM
she has emailed me several times, i just delete them

DON'T DELETE ANYTHING FROM HER! ITS EVIDENCE!