PDA

View Full Version : information on paid emails

barb-bee
11-01-2004, 08:58 AM
just joined, hope i am doing this correctly. i just signed up at some reward websites. i am receiving emails from cashdelight, gone fishing, hauling cash. not sure i understand how you earn $ from the emails. cashdelight emails have 5 point solo, 1/2 cent solo in the subject line - do you click on cashdelight's url in the email message to earn? is it the same with hauling cash and gone fishing, do you click on their url within the body of the email? do you earn anything from the ads? on the sites, what does "downline count" mean? i appreciate any info you can give me. thanks.

DeeTee
11-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Let me see if I can help. You are correct that you click on the links in the emails they send you. Once you click on a link, watch the timer at the top when it opens. Once the timer finishes, you have received credit. Sometimes you will earn cash, other times it will be points. Once you have clicked enough links to reach the payout (Cash Delight is 35.00 and Hauling Cash is 5.00) you can request payout. You can accumulate points to use to advertise sites you belong to. Downline means how many other people you have recruited.
Be very careful if you receive a "Cheat link". Do not click on those, you will lose your account.
Hope this helps.