PDA

View Full Version : HI guys!! Heres some news!!! Would like suggestions!!

ezmoney163
10-31-2004, 01:59 AM
Hi guys I just wanted to tell you some news and ask for any suggestions you may have!! :D

We are moving!! :D Our house we found needs a bit of love in the decorating department. With me being in school, I don't have tons of time and money. So what I need is ideas on how to decorate it and fix it up!! I am not looking for anything wild, I just want ideas on own to earth, nice, quiet things. LOL I am really interested in tips you have for painting.!!

Thanks so much!!

ezmoney163
10-31-2004, 08:35 PM
I am so excited I went shopping tonight and got paint and boarder for the kitchen!!! Total for paint boarder and stuff to paint $25.00. Woo Hoo!! Wally world had a sale!!

Guess what color it is!!! Rlynnn Thank you so much for the awesome idea!!!

My boarder has apples on it. All my deco will be stuff I bought from Angeleyez. It is gonna be great!!! :D I was thinking of printing some recipes I like on 1/4 sheet of paper, burning it a bit then putting them on the wall with clear coat!! What do you think??

rlynn411
10-31-2004, 08:41 PM
I am so excited I went shopping tonight and got paint and boarder for the kitchen!!! Total for paint boarder and stuff to paint $25.00. Woo Hoo!! Wally world had a sale!!

Guess what color it is!!! Rlynnn Thank you so much for the awesome idea!!!

My boarder has apples on it. All my deco will be stuff I bought from Angeleyez. It is gonna be great!!! :D I was thinking of printing some recipes I like on 1/4 sheet of paper, burning it a bit then putting them on the wall with clear coat!! What do you think??

I"m willing to bet your kitchen is going to be a deep red :D I think you'll love it! The recipe idea sounds really cool. You will have to share pics when it is done!

You might try rag rolling on you walls. We bought a special roller kit a used it in our living room. Hardest part was picking two colors and going for it. We got lucky and I picked the right colors to give me the parchment color look the first time around.