PDA

View Full Version : catch phrase help

kmtsn
10-29-2004, 09:18 PM
hello my son that is going to be 16 on halloween has been writing for our 4 town newspaper for about 3 years and the name of his column was LIFE GOES ON will we have anither town newspaper just from the town we live in they have offered him a postion with them and hes going to take it the editor loves his writing and knows that he can take pictures and do everything that needs to be done but we can not think of a name for his column we are wondering if any of you could think up something with alittle pizazz :) i know i sound like a bragging mother :) which i am my son does the school website works at the local radio station and the local grocery store and gets A"S and B"S is the sophmore class president hes really a good kid :) some of you are proably thinking you have 2 newspapers? yeah we do the one that he has been writing for covers our 4 town schools we are redfield dexter stuart and menlo we are consolidated :( anyway he has had this offer with the stuart hearld (the town we live in) anybody with any ideas please let us know thanks :)

Quaker_Parrots
10-30-2004, 04:07 AM
What exactly is he going to be writing about? Maybe with that, we could help come up with a snappy one

kmtsn
10-30-2004, 11:01 AM
Hello,
My son will be writing about school activities, his opinions, and anything that he wants to write about. Basically, it's just an opinion column, but it will run every week. He can write about his experiences of the previous week, or do a book review if he wants. Just anything. LOL :)

Also, his last column was named LIFE GOES ON

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cool: :p ;) :D

nanajoanie
10-30-2004, 11:18 AM
What's Happening in the Quad
Wassup in Quad cities
The Latest from the Quad Area
What's the Word
Quad Daily Happenings

Good luck. This is hard to come up with something catchy. Wish I could be of more help.

iowakat
10-30-2004, 12:24 PM
I don't have any suggestions. Just wanted to say hi. I'm near Winterset. Glad to hear your school district is staying together, too.

Your son sounds like a real winner! You should be VERY proud of him.