PDA

View Full Version : Today was the worst day

Lovely One
10-26-2004, 08:36 PM
I got up this morning feeling awful, started work and didn't do a very good job today (I work from home). Hubby was home today and watching our 2yr old but she was in her screaming mood and I am sure some of my clients heard it (I work over the phone most of the time).

Hubby never graduated high school (but he went to college for a few years since he didn't know he never actually graduated, long story there :confused: ) He took the test to get his GED and found out he failed the math part, which has always been his worst subject. He was in a really bad mood all day.

I went to our apartment office to try to find out what happened to a package that was delivered yesterday only to find out that it had been stolen along with 5 other packages for other tenants. I admit I do not live in the best neighborhood, but it is not the worst either. Last year there was a break in at the front office and packages were stolen around Christmas time. We just signed a lease for another year here and I am regretting it now.

I tried to let the thought of trying to figure out what was in the package get out of my mind. I got an email from an ebay seller with the tracking number for something I have been wanting for a while now and finally bought and guess what? The ebay package was delivered yesterday and it was the one that was stolen. :mad: I asked the seller about a possible refund (which I figured they would say no, it really wasn't their fault but they didn't offer insurance anyway) The seller sent a nasty and rude email back to me about how I live in a dangerous neighborhood and I know what kind of people I live around. To me, that was really unneccessary, a simple "no" would have been fine. I am so upset.

To top it all off today I found out that I am not pregnant, we have been trying for 7 months now.

OMG, I can't wait to go to bed and start fresh tommorow.

Freebeemom
10-27-2004, 05:29 AM
Ugh....it does sound like you had a terriable day. I hope things get better.....perhaps once the stress is over, your baby will arrive?

Tasha405
10-27-2004, 06:23 AM
((((Hugs))))

llbriteyes
10-27-2004, 07:16 AM
I hope your day goes better.

Linda

1tiredmom
10-27-2004, 08:19 AM
hope your day is better today
ann

Lovely One
10-27-2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks! My day today has been better so far. Now I just have to figure out how to get reimbursed for the money lost since I didn't get the package. I am going to try printing out proof of the cost and taking it to the office to ask them to take it off my rent payment for this coming month. I can't think of anything else because it is the office's fault since it was during business hours and they didn't lock the door with the packages in them. If they say no then I am going to ask them for a police report so I can dispute it with the cc company, if they didn't file a report then I am going to demand a credit on my rent!