PDA

View Full Version : What a BIG girl she is!

newwiccan
10-26-2004, 01:26 PM
Since we moved from Arizona to Georgia, we just had Emma's 6 month check up today. She is a whooping 17 lbs and 26 inches long. She's doing everything she needs to be doing and more. :) My baby is growing up so fast!

How are all the other babies doing?

Angel Lips
10-26-2004, 01:37 PM
they do grow up soo fast

dcut4
10-26-2004, 01:39 PM
wow she is big! my daughter started out like that, in the 90% of height and weight but I just took her to her 15 month check up last week and we are just hitting 19 pounds, said she was now in the 10% for both...she went from Amazon to squirt.

JKATHERINE
10-26-2004, 01:39 PM
A v e r y just weighed in at 10 lbs, 8 oz last Wednesday (and 22 inches long). She'll be 3 1/2 months on Sunday. She's only in the 10th percentile for weight, but is completely healthy and is HUGE to me! lol She also had her motor skills tested and is on target or advanced in all categories! :)

Anthill
10-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Well my Janie is 19.11 lbs and 22 3/4 inches long. Jack is 18.4 lbs and 23 1/2 inches long. Janie is saying Momma, eating very well w/ a spoon and using her sippy cup. My son is ready to walk he can crawl all around the house, he pulls himself up using my leg, coffee tables, couches, and toys etc. For being preemies they are doing very Good. But like evryone says they do grow so fast. I keep packing up their clothes and just cry!!!!

nanajoanie
10-26-2004, 05:45 PM
Since we moved from Arizona to Georgia, we just had Emma's 6 month check up today. She is a whooping 17 lbs and 26 inches long. She's doing everything she needs to be doing and more. :) My baby is growing up so fast!

How are all the other babies doing?

If you add one pound to that, it sounds like my oldest daughter at one year old. She was a 7 month preemie at 4# - 3oz. Your little one sounds excellent.

Tasha405
10-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Aww, she is getting so big. :) They grow up fast don't they? Last month Courtney weighed 21 pounds and was 27 inches long. She's doing really good and is even walking around good (without falling every few steps). hehe :) She turned 1 yr old last month (the 20th)

cpbaby
10-26-2004, 07:44 PM
I know, it hurts my feelings so bad. Sophie was 9 months old on Oct 9. On Oct 15 she was 21 lbs and 29 inches long. She is trying to walk, can pat a cake and "throw it in the pan", nods yes and shakes no, Has 4 teeth and is cutting four more. She is also trying to talk some, but refuses to say Mama.

Night Wolf
10-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Glad she is doing good! They grow fast.
Mine never stops talking/babbling! lol

nanajoanie
10-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Do you have a current photo to post? I'm absolutely sure everyone would like to see it :)

erniemarie
10-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Caitlyn is 14 lb 12 oz and Sophia is 15 lb 2 oz and both are 26" long, we are out of the infant carriers and into the big girl carseats, we are now eating solids and Caitlyn loves them, Sophie not so much Sophie also has an allergy to all grains but rice, carrots and bananas and both girls are allergic to milk and soy and on Nutramigen so we have to be super careful about what they eat (no Gerber for us, they add soy to all the cereals and some of the baby foods) so we say "Shouldn't your baby be a Beechnut baby?" lol, neither one is sitting up yet but Caitlyn is trying, Sophie is almost ready to crawl-she gets on her hands and knees then rocks and then pushes herself backwards and moves backwards, Caitlyn pushes up on her knees but no rocking yet, we have had 6 month shots (yeah no more until they're a year) we managed to get flu shots and we are trying to get RSV shots now

sharinbo
10-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Our babies are growing too fast!!! I can't believe I already have a 6 month old! Cadi is 13 lbs, 11oz. Yep, she's still our "Itty Bitty". She says Mamamamama and looks for me when I leave her sight. She says Buh! Buh! and throws herself forward when she wants us to bounce her on our knee. She has one tooth and is working on her second. She doesn't like her sippy cups but LOVES to drink from mommy's glass! We just picked up her Halloween pics, now I have to find someone to scan them in for me.

newwiccan
10-27-2004, 05:30 AM
All the babies are growing so fast! Emma started clapping her hands when I sing "If you're happy and you know it". She waves bye-bye. She tries so hard to sit up on her own but always ends up falling forward. She's getting better though. :) She's going to be crawling very soon. She says Dada mostly but every once in awhile I catcha Mama. Mostly when she's mad though! :D When we sit her on our knees, she'll bounce up and down when we say Emma bounce. I'm going to post a new picture as soon as I find the cord to my camera. It keeps disappearing. :rolleyes:

JWWB2000
10-27-2004, 05:44 AM
Jakob is growing really fast these days too!! He is around 18 pounds and is solid as a rock. He will sit and play with his toes then when he has had enough of that he will roll over and play or just keep rolling!! He is a little piggy when it comes to his food: he is eating stage 2 jar food with cereal mixed in with it to make it thicker and he is eating the puffed snacks!!! He has yet to get any teeth but he is a little bit crabby so I think those are soon to come!!! His 6 month check up is Nov 8 and I will post the results for that then :)

baby star
10-27-2004, 10:33 AM
awwww that sounds adorable! I love babies! I remember when my son ( who is now 4) was a baby , trying solid foods and all of that awwwwwww