HoneyBunch
10-26-2004, 04:58 AM
Check e-mail.. it is for $20 amazon GC if you quailfy

ithastobe
10-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Checking now... hope I get it! ;)

saucywench
10-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Shoot not in my email yet.maybe later?hopefully.but did get one for $400 with planet panel for smartphones,if i do all they require for the next few months.survey spot is a good company ive been with them for a few months and they always pay when they say.also just did my first live interactive with greenfield earlier for $20.now lets see if they actually pay.like everybody else i get nothing but problems with them.trying to decide how to go about posting the link for the planet panel one,is that alright does anyone know?and should it be the link in my email? sorry abt highjacking your post,blame it on excitement and too much coffee lol.have a great day!

esoteric
10-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Thanks...
I hope i get that.

esoteric
10-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Hey saucywrechn,
could you email me the link to the smartphone survey. Thanks
muzik@ureach.com

saucywench
10-26-2004, 03:52 PM
esoteric i sent the link let me know if its the right one and whatnot.

caides_mom
10-26-2004, 03:59 PM
share it with us~lol

GemofPa
10-26-2004, 04:45 PM
NUTS!! I wish I had your e-mail link..I could do a good survey on baked beans :rolleyes: .. What did I :( get...a survey on ATV`s and side by side vehicles, something I don`t know a thing about...GEESSHH. :confused:

esoteric
10-26-2004, 05:14 PM
hey Saucywrench,
Thanks for the link. I have tried to access the survey but i can't. I even replaced your id with mine and still couldn't. I may try some more but i just wanted to thank your for sending the link.
Take care,
esoteric

saucywench
10-26-2004, 08:44 PM
share it with us~lol
hi ive gone back to both emails to see if either of the links would work ive never posted a link so im not sure which to post.but both when i click on them tells me that ive already taken the survey.it did have a user name and password for it im not sure if its a one time username & password or what.but it didnt require me to use either.when i clicked the first link it took me to a page.its a first time survey for them.ive even tried tinkering with the url hoping it would do something but it says invalid.if anyone knows what to do please let me know id love to share the wealth as it is.it is kind of a demanding one.but ill do it. im a bit worried of posting the second link because im not sure if it would have any of my info in it? let me know...sorry

the second email didnt have a password or username, if that helps?

HoneyBunch
10-27-2004, 05:17 AM
I tried to post the link, but it keeps telling me I already completed the survey! :(

My MIL, got one to test pillows yesterday from SS. Seems like they have a few different tests going on.

This is the first test prod. I have done for SS, usually I just get the drawing surveys.

TX_Cowgirl
10-27-2004, 06:02 AM
i havent gotten anything from survey spot in a long time