PDA

View Full Version : Aprilgold Paid Me!

gmyers
10-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Friday I got a partial payment. I am really glad she paid me. :)

swan0002
10-25-2004, 05:38 AM
Can you tell us when ya cashed out? Thanks and CONGRATS!!!

CatWoman
10-25-2004, 06:25 AM
Congrats to you! Waiting on my 2nd payment.

HiYa Swan :)

gmyers
10-25-2004, 07:30 AM
I cashed out on March 15th. I was one of the ones with check pending. I
don't know what day she's on now but it's past the 15th. :) This was my first cashout with her program. :)

Karen5111
10-25-2004, 07:07 PM
That is great. I have over $100 earned, but when I try to cash out, my options only show that I can purchase ads. Any ideas, am I doing the wrong thing to cash out? Thanks in advance for any help.

CatWoman
10-25-2004, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know how to tell BEFORE clicking the link if it is a POINT email. She use to let us know in the subject line, but not anymore (unless I am missing something). I am not doing the point ads casue they are contest only and I hate clicking the link to see points!

swan0002
10-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey Cat, long time, no talk! How ya been???

Thanks for the updates everyone. I cashed out on April 16th so I'm hoping to get paid soon!! :D

gmyers
10-25-2004, 08:17 PM
That is great. I have over $100 earned, but when I try to cash out, my options only show that I can purchase ads. Any ideas, am I doing the wrong thing to cash out? Thanks in advance for any help.

It's the same for me I went to cash out again and all it's showing is ad redemptions. I wonder if she's not taking cashouts for money right now. :)

gmyers
10-25-2004, 08:23 PM
Does anyone know how to tell BEFORE clicking the link if it is a POINT email. She use to let us know in the subject line, but not anymore (unless I am missing something). I am not doing the point ads casue they are contest only and I hate clicking the link to see points!

There's no way to tell that I know of. I don't like points either. It seems like thats all thats sent lately. I think she said in the admin email she sent out that if she put the word points on them no one would click them and that
right now most people were buying point emails. I guess thats why she doesn't put the word points in them. :)